Chapter 56: Enzo's Execution

Stella's POV

I entered into the End and snuck my way around.

My plan was to get the Relic and run out.

"Devon! You don't have to do this!"

"Shut up, Enzo!" Devon yelled. "Just shut up!"

I hid behind a pillar to see what was going on.

Enzo had his hands cuffed behind his back.

"Devon!" Enzo said. "You don't have to do this!"

"I said shut up!" Devon screamed. "All you talk is about how great Stella is! She's nothing! She can't fight! She won't be able to defend us!"

"At least she's not a dictator!" Enzo shouted back.

Devon screamed and lifted his scythe up. Enzo closed his eyes just as Devon swung the scythe.

Enzo's head flew off and landed in the crowd. People screamed as they backed away.

Niki was crying. "HOW COULD YOU?!" She screamed. "You... you killed him!"

"YEAH I DID! I did fuckin' kill him, Niki! The hell do you want?!" Devon yelled back.

"How could you kill him like that?!" Niki cried. "AFTER EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR YOU?!"

"Because he was always talking about how great Stella was!" Devon replied. "You've been nothing but a nuisance since I became the ruler of the End!"

"I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE HERE!" Niki cried.

"Niki! Niki, stop!" Devon shouted, then gritted his teeth. "Actually? She can leave. I don't care. Just... fuck her, okay?"

No more hiding Stella, I thought. You're throwing your mission, but you can't hide here.

I walked towards the crowd, and somebody turned around and gasped.

The crowd parted, and I heard people whisper.

"Is that Stella?"

"How did she get here?"

"Do we want her to rule us?"

"Better than the dictator here."

"Wow," I said. "You- you actually murdered Enzo."

"Yeah, I mean, you actually made him do that." He replied.

"Explain your logic," I said.

"Stella, we all know the truth," Devon told me. "You were a shitty leader and he was disloyal to me."

"A shitty leader?" I said in a snarky tone. "Well, grand lord of the End. You really fucked this place up big time, so I hope you're happy."

"Don't make me kill another person." Devon warned.

"Just... look," I said. "If you're going to kill anyone else... kill me. Don't kill anyone else here. That's why I've..."

"Yeah, yeah, Netherkin," Devon said with a eye roll. "I've had enough out of your mouth. I'm not gonna kill anyone else, what do I- do I look like a bad guy? Do I look like a bad guy to you?"

"Eh, kinda..." somebody in the crowd said.

"Shut up, Kenji," Devon snapped, before reverting his attention back to me. "I was gonna say, that holy shit, Stella. That all you had to do was stay in the End, and I would've left you alone. But no! You just had to come up here... and you started- you started a damn fucking commotion!"

"You sounded like you were gonna murder another person!" I screamed. "You sounded like you were gonna go for Niki!"

Devon laughed. "Nah, I was only gonna murder Enzo!" Devon told me. "He's the only person..." then he paused as he seemed to consider it. "Well, I mean, Niki... Yeah. Y'know what, I might murder Niki, actually. I might murder her."

I groaned and covered my eyes, shaking my head, as Devon reached behind him to grab a crossbow.

Niki had started to back away, but her steps flattered as our eyes met.

"Niki," I commanded. "Niki, just- just run. Run now. Run now."

Niki ran as fast as she could and I turned to stare at the rest of the crowd.

"If you value your life..." I yelled. "Get out of here right now!"

The crowd began to run off.

Once everyone was a safe distance away, I summoned an Arcane Blade and cut the arrow that Devon fired at me in half.

I can end this quickly... I thought.

I pulled out the Ender Relic and teleported to Devon, and began to slash him with my Arcane Blade, as he was falling, I levitated him into the air, before slamming him back down.

I summoned two Arcane Stars and threw them. Devon barely dodged them by the skin of his teeth.

I punched him, and swung my blade at him.

Devon fell down, and I lifted the Ender Relic up. 

I used it to teleport myself towards Devon with my Arcane Blade aimed at his throat, ready to finish him off.

Then, two relics floated above him, and all I could do was look at them with horror as they began to glow.

Relic Holders

Ember: Rebirth Relic, Keyblade Relic, Chrono Relic, Dimensional Relic

Stella: Ender Relic

Devon: Nether Relic, Demonic Relic

Razer: Oyirean Relic

Kyllian: Corrupted Relics