Chapter 35: Missing and Deceased

Ember's POV

I carried Dexter's body to wherever Sheila's kingdom was. 

It definitely was a long way to go, because I was a long way from the snowy biome when I finally arrived.

When I arrived, however, I learned that it was no better. 

I had literally had to drink an invisibility potion and shove one down Dexter's throat.

Wait, somehow that didn't come out right.

When we were invisible, I snuck her into the infirmary and stole some supplies to help her heal faster, even though I knew she wouldn't wake up for a long time.

Just to make sure, I stole a Notch Apple, sorry Kaylee, and gave it to Dexter, hoping it would somewhat speed up the process.

Once I was done, I went back outside. My gut told me to run off and find Kyllian, but my heart was somewhere else.

I kept walking around until I saw the cemetery. I entered in and began walking around.

It took me a few minutes, but I finally found Meeps' grave.

I sighed and shook my head. She was so young! She had a whole life ahead of her! Fuck Kyllian! Killing the innocent for power.

However, right next to her gravestone was another one, slightly older, but still newly dug.

I began to read the name and stumbled backwards.

Kyle? N-no! It can't be!

I let a cry of rage as I fled the kingdom, tears falling from my eyes.

It wasn't until later that I realized two of my friends were missing.

Stella... and Razer.

Theories of where Razer is?

Next Chapter

Razer's POV

Or 

Ember's POV