Chapter 45: Razer's Rampage

Today we talk about a hero shrouded in darkness.

His name is Razer.

He's a loyal friend, and he had a best friend.

But one day that friend died.

Razer sought to have revenge.

He had a huge battle, but in the end, he came out on top.

Leaving his enemy alive, but severely wounded.

However, this had not stopped Razer's rampage.

Razer's anger only thrived and grew stronger because of it.

Someone had to stop him...

Razer's POV

I breathed in and out as I stared at the burning village.

"It won't be long until they stop suffering..." I said to myself.

Well done...

"Who are you?" I asked. "Are you that stupid author?"

Haha, no... I'm not her... but I'm on your side, Razer... I can help you.

"Give me your name," I said.

I am the Overseer... and I would get ready to fight, Razer.

I turned around.

Somebody was running out of the village towards me.

I laughed. "Looks like somebody wants to have a little battle," I said, as I put on my mask.

The young man, who was probably a year or two older than me, ran towards me. He had blond hair, green and black heterochromia eyes and wore a green hunters shirt.

"I don't know who you are," he said. "But stop right now, before I kill you."

"I'm just living up to my potential," I said. "I'm only living up to my name."

"Well, glad my name is Elite, so I wouldn't do that," the man scoffed, pulling out the Venom Strike.

Show me that you have potential, Razer... destroy him.

"With pleasure," I said, pulling out my sword.

(Razer's sword, pretend that it's pixelated)

Elite charged at me, and swung his sword.

I grabbed him by the arm and tossed him into the air, before blasting my lightning power at him.

Elite fell to the ground, coughing.

I jumped on him, and Elite managed to counter my blade with his own.

Elite kicked me off oof him, then stabbed me in the arm.

I took out a potion of healing and drank it, while fighting Elite at the same time.

Purple electricity came out of my hand as I levitated Elite into the air and began to choke him, while he was being shocked at the same time.

Elite turned pale and after a few minutes, I released him and he fell down.

Elite got back up, gasping for breath.

I punched Elite, grabbed him and threw him against a tree. I ran over towards him, grabbed him, then began banging him against the tree.

Elite slumped down against the tree, struggling to get back up, his face full of pain.

I aimed my blade at his chest... and let's just say that he wasn't in pain anymore.

Impressive... you're a skilled fighter with lots of potential. I can not communicate with anyone else... so I might be using you to speak to my enemies.

"If that is what you want," I said. "Then I am happy to allow you to do so."

Good... but for now...

The Overseer said something to me.

I smirked.

Even though nobody could see it under the mask I now wear.