Epilogue

Vincent's P.O.V

"...The day you came into my life, I became the luckiest boy stay with me forever just you and I forever everytime I look into your eyes it's like looking at the blue sky you are my sunshine you are my starlight at night..." kanta ni Kane, it's our weeding day and the lake band sing for us.

This is the day that I've been dreaming since the first day I saw her at school laughing with my sister, sky. O always want to be close to her and be friend with her. Kaya ng nalaglag ang sketch nya sa hallway I took that as an opportunity para makausap siya kahit hindi ko naman talaga gusto alamin kung nasan si Sky, I just ask about her para lang marinig ko ang boses niya.

"Goodluck, Bro." Axel greeted.

"Thanks." akala ko mahihirapan akong hingin ang kamay ni Spring sa pamilya niya pero hindi pala naiintindihan naman daw nila ako. It's nice to have an understanding family.

That day when she said yes agreeing to be my girlfriend, It was one of my happiest moments of my life, that I promised to protect and be faithful to her.

"...You show me your love when we wake me from my dream, and you make my heart stop beating again how lucky I am that I have met you..."

Remember our anniversary? It was like my whole world collasped when I received a video and photo of her kissing another man, Hindi sana ako maniniwala nung nakita ko ang litrato but a second later i saw a video of it. I thought it was really her, pero napangunahan ako ng galit at selos that's why I broke up with her on the exact day of our 1st anniversary.

'Love is a big word that no one can explain, like my love for my family. They can't explain it in just a single word, but they can feel it.'

When I saw her again after years, gustong gusto ko siya yakapin because I know deep inside mahal ko pa din siya pero yung puot at galit ang nanalatay saakin ng mga panahon non. That's why I didn't treat her and our son right, which I regretted the most. I let Rhianne bully them, buti nalang at nalaman ko agad na hindi ko anak ang dinadala ni Rhianne. I just used her to hurt Spring pero ako ang nasasaktan ng sobra kapag nasasaktan siya. Especially when my son asks kung kamuka niya ba ang papa Ian niya, I look at him a small version of me, halatang anak ko siya pero tinanggi ko dahil baliw ako. I know my mistake, but despite that she still loves and forgives me.

I love them very much..

Years had pass and were still together.

"Spring, are you done?" I asks. We're here at the cemetery para bisitahin si Rhianne we decided na dalawin siya to forgive her.

"Bye Rhianne, I hope you're in a good place. We're forgiving you sa lahat ng mga nagawa mo. I know you did what you have because of your love for him, and I understand it now." Nakangiti niyang sabi, I regret everything to what I have done to my family they are very precious to me and seeing them in pain, its killing. cheesy to say right? but this is what I feel, I vow to give everything to my family and protect them with all of my life.

"Let's go honey? Baka mapagod ka, kawawa naman si Baby" 

Oh...I forgot to tell you guys that my wife is eight months pregnant for our third child. 

"Sure, Honey." My family were the best gift that I have ever received in my life. It was an amazing and precious gift for me. I am very happy to be the luckiest man in the world to have someone to value and love. I will never give up on them and I will do my best to give my family a best life they could deserve.

________________________________________________________________________

Yey! Tapos na. hope you guys like it!
Thanks for your support since the beginning!... ❤❤❤

BTW! May second book itong TGIHDL which is yung I fell In Love With My Best friend story yun ng Anak nila ni Spring, nasi Vince.