Chapter 24 Gift

"Where are we going Kane?" I asked him dahil bigla nya lang akong dinala dito sa Ice Cream Parlor.

"Nothing I just want to give this christmas gift to you," he handed me a couple of paper bag that contains his gost to me.

"Why is it two?"

"Bakit di ba pwedeng dalawa?" he laugh "Ayaw mo?" he handed me an Ice Cream saka kami naglakad pabalik.

"Hindi naman pero mukang mahal itong Gucci wallet" I said then open the other one. "Saka louis Vuitton na Rubber shoes? It probably cost you a lot."

"It's ok, idon't mind the price after all." he said and murmured "Hindi naman ako ang bumili ng isa"

"Come again?"

"Nothing just take it, okay? I'll just text you later." he said and messed my hair.

"And why would you text her?"

"Because I want to and that is none of your business," he said and smirked at Vincent, yeah it's Vincent.

"She's Woman, so isn't it my business?" Vincent said and sent him a deadly glare, tumigil kang puso ka wag kang makulit.

"She's yours? You sure?" natatawang tanong nya "I think you shouldn't own someone just by saying it, you should have prove it before you loss her." madiing sabi nya.

"I don't care about what you're saying because I know to myself that I'm proving it." madiing sabi ni Vincent.

"Ka—Kane I think you should go." I said.

"Yeah! I should go, bye Spring take care!" he said to me and walked away, now kaming dalawa nalang and I feel him staring at me na parang kailangan kong magpaliwanag.

"Wha—what are you doing here?"

"Hinahanap ka." bakit parang galit sya?

"May kailangan ka? bakit mo ako hinahanap?" I smiled para maitago ang kaba ko.

"Kasi gusto kitang makita hindi ako mapakali kapag malayo ka" he smiled to me.

"You have problem?"

"Nothing I just can't work; I want to be with you." and then he hugged me sniffing my scent. I am afraid that he hears the beat of my heart.

"Magtrabaho kana." i said "Kailangan mong magtrabaho, may trabaho pa naman ako."

"Ayoko!" he protested.

"Sige na pumasok kana, pag natapos ako sa shift ko ngayun pupuntahan kita"

"Talaga pupuntahan mo ko?" happiness was written all over his face.

"Of course, just go back to your work and wait."

"Okay I'll wait you there, hindi ako uuwi hanggang di kita nakikita sa office ko." he said and plant a soft kiss on my lips.