Chapter 22 Christmas

It's been five days since my birthday. With Vincent on the I was born was beyond happiness, it is something I can't explain of.

Someone I don't even know sent a gift for me, even Yaya Selya and Amber didn't know who sent the gift but got strange reason Yaya Selya got cried. Why?

"Wala ka bang pupuntahan ngayon? Family dinner?" Iza said. wala naman kasing tao sa bahay umalis sila Mommy pati mga katulong wala rin day off nila.

"I am all alone. My parent will celebrate the Christmas and new year at grandparent's house." I said disappointedly.

"Why don't you come with me? Celebrate with my family; I am pretty sure they would be happy as I am to be with you."

I agree with her besides I don't want to be alone when everyone including me supposed to be happy.

I wore a Black long sleeve fitted and Boot cut denim with a black kitten heels, I also wore the earings I'd received and necklace from Vincent.

"Wag na baka malasin kayo, sa bahay nalang ako matutulog." Upon hearing what I had said her face became sad and pity was written all over her face.

"Spring don't say that." She held my hand and I also held her hand as I smile but my tears are about to fall and I did everything not to let it fall – atleast for now.

"Let's go para ma lock na natin to at makapunta kana kila Tita, regards to them." After, we walked palabas ng Caffe kasama ang mga crew na iba.

"Merry Christmas to all!" I greeted.

"Merry Christmas din, Spring!" they said in unison.

"Merry Christmas, Spring." Rim said and hand me a gift kaya nagtilian ang iba naming mga kasama.

"Sorry, I did not prepare a gift." I said to and still not accepting his gift.

"It's okay, you don't have to, J-just accept this and everything will be fine." he said so I accepted it not to offend him.

"Thank you, bye!" I said and walked alone. I saw a family, happily walking while their children is in their center - holding their hands.

For the same reason, my tears suddenly fall, I tried to dry, and I feel my heart was being squeeze – its sting.

I feel like I just want to be in the place we're I can feel love and peace; I remembered Vincent's rest house so I immediately texted him, telling him that I will go to his rest house.

I already had a key, I just have to go there but still I want to tell him not because I want him, but to inform him. I took a cab to Vincent's rest house.

"Thank you kuya, Merry Christmas." I said to the driver after before I exit from the car, I handed my payment.

"Keep the change kuya."

"Finally I feel at peace." I murmur with my eyes being closed.

"Why? Don't you feel at peace before?" Someone said and its foolish of me if I didn't recognized his voice – the one that sounds music to my ears.

"Merry Christmas!"

"Vi—Vincent? Wh—What are you doing here?" I asked in confusion, may dala syang pagkain saka nilapag nya sa mini table at lumapit saakin.

"Merry Christmas din" I greeted him back.

"You cried?" he dried my tears and after a couple of minutes and speaks again,

"What happened? Why are you here?"  as he held my hand, I pulled him into a hug.

"Nothing, it's just that...I want to be here, I want to spend my Christmas here." I lied but it's true that I want to be here.

"You want to spend your Christmas here? Why not with your family?" still confused.

"I always spend my Christmas with them." yeah but I'm always at my room "I just want to be alone here." saka ako humiwalay sakanya but he's still holding my hand.

"So? you don't want me here? Don't you miss me?"

"Of course! I want you to be here, but you have a family dinner, nagpaalam lang naman talaga ako sayo na pupunta ako dito, you can go; baka inaantay kana nila Sky." I said but he's just staring at me blankly.

"I want to be here also dahil nandito ka, they don't need me to celebrate their Christmas. I just want to be with you." he said and captured my lips. He started to move his lips, this is my first time doing a French kiss so I don't know what to do so I let him do what he wanted to do.

"Let's eat baka kung saan pa mapunta to." He said controlling himself.