Chapter 35 Goodbye

"I'm not kidding Spring, matagal ko nang iniisip kung paano ko sasabihin sayo yan kaso naawa ako sayo. But know I'm relieved dahil alam mo na." he was about to walk away but I asked that made him stopped.

"Why? Is it because your family doesn't like me? Did you fall out of love? What did I do para mangyari to? Please tell me so I would know?" I begged. I am desperate to know his reason why the hell he wanted to break up with me. Now that I need him the most, he should be the one to console me now. I need him. But things got worse.

"Why? I just feel like you're being a burden to me, you're always crying when we're together... they think I am making you cry. And maybe I fall out of love nor I just feel comfortable with you not because I love you before, but now I feel embarrassed when I am with you because of how you dressed and your work! It's embarassing, My family are being laughed because of me. about your Company, it's going to be bankrupt in just a moment of time, it's better when we are not together at kung kailangan kitang iwan para bumalik lahat sa dati, gagawin ko. I am the heir of Dela Rosa, and I should be respected and not the person they should laughed at." he frankly said, its like a bomb to me. I feel like my heart is about to burst out of me. when will I be happy? why do I need to feel every pain? When will this misery end?

"Mag babago ako para sayo kung gusto mo...Please, just don't leave me I will—" I wasn't even finished, I was stunned because of what he did next...

He slapped me.

"Shut the fuck up Spring, even if you change at nakikita kanila na malapit saakin wala paring magbabago sa paningin nila kaya pwede ba umalis kana at wag ka nang mag papakita saakin? because you're a burden, leave!" ani nya na galit na galit, he shouted at me but I didn't give up lumapit ako sakanya at lumuhod saka hinawakan ang kamay just like before he shove it. This is the last chance to change his mind.

"Get out baka hindi ko na mapigilan ang sarili ko, at baka hindi mo magugustuhan ang gagawin ko. Tumayo ka dyan dahil hindi ako santo para palimusan ka ng pagmamahal." I didn't listen to him even if it's f*cking hurts I tried to reach his hand for the third time. I will put aside my dignity and pride to do everything In my power to have him again. But everything has a limits  and so am I.

"I said get out!" he shouted in anger and shove his hand roughly kaya natumba at napahiga ako sa sahig, saka nauntog pero iniwan nya lang ako kaya kahit masakit ang katawan ko pinilit kong tumayo at umalis.

So this is the end of us?

Every step I made my heart was being ripped. I didn't regret it; putting aside my pride and dignity despite of the outcome for my action I know deep in my heart that I did everything to win his heart again it's not just enough for him. I'm not enough. And will never be.

This is it, this is the last time I will come here...In my favorite place where I will leave everything here including my love for Vincent.

"Looks like we're only to be together, Baby" I smiled bitterly while rubbing my tummy. and looking at Vince condo where our memories was made.

That's the time we, I and my unborn child left everyone without them noticing it. I just left them a goodbye letter.