22- WHITE TULIPS

Hi lovelies! I'm sorry that it's a day late! Ohmygod, It slipped off of my mind! But, here it is! So, I might upload a playlist for this story? Let me know if you are interested and I would love to hear your suggestions too! Thank youu so much! Stay safe always! Lovelovee! 💛

The real drama is coming soon! *wink*
———————————
(I accidentally published this earlier, ohmy. I'm so sorry!)

Joong's POV

I watched how the students in the building walks inside. Some deciding to stay and chat with their friends, some of them has their earphones in, probably listening to some music while waiting for their friends, some are just looking around maybe wondering how much they would most likely want to stay at home rather than attend classes. While, here I am, observing, standing awkwardly because apparently, I'm scared of what this day holds. I'm scared that everything will return to the way it was before once again.

"Joong! We're here!" The door bursts open revealing Earth and P'Ben. I was shocked to see P'Dome and P'Pavel trailing behind them.

"P? What are you guys doing here?" I walk towards them and greeted Earth with a hug and nod towards the others before they scurry of to where P'Nine was calling for them.

"We met P'Dome and P'Pavel to where we decided to order your food and when they heard the news that P'Nine was awake, they immediately wanted to tag along." Earth explained as we stood a few feet away from the Doctor Gang plus P'Pavel. We watch them laughing and bickering as Earth and I grab the paper bags from the end of P'Nine's bed.

"Joong! My man! How are you bro?" I rolled my eyes playfully as P'Pavel wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I shrug him off and pushed him (not too hard) towards P'Dome who immediately caught him making P'Pavel coo at how strong and cute his boyfriend his. Argh. Too sweet.

"I'm fine, P'. And we have just seen each other yesterday." I told him while shaking my head. A smile on my lips was still evident though. I'm glad they're all here. I'm sure P'Nine also missed them even if it was just for a day.

As I focused on preparing our food, I didn't noticed Earth standing by my side before he nudges my arm gently.

I hum and opened up the containers.

"I'm guessing everything is well?" He asked. I turn to look at him and his gaze was soft and warm, like he already know something.

My eyes automatically shifted to where the others were sitting around P'Nine as they make him laugh and talk about random things.

I stiffened when our gazes met. He was smiling, not a half smile, not a small smile but that kind of smile where his eyes shines and his entire body's glowing. He looks so happy and beautiful.

Butterflies erupted on my stomach as he nodded at me before shifting his gaze back to P'Ben who was talking even making some hand gestures.

"Yeah. I think we're okay." I just hope it lasts.

Loud chatters and laughs invaded my ears as I focus on what is currently happening. God, I should really stop zoning out before anything happens.

I shook my head and fix my hair. Tightening my grip on the strap of my bag I walk forward.

I entered the building and headed straight towards my locker. There were more students hanging out in the corridors rather than outside. I noticed a couple standing just beside the windows showing off their flower tattoo to one another as they shine a bright shade of red. I felt a pang on my chest. They look so happy. Will I ever get the chance to experience that? Probably not anymore. With my flower tattoo slowly fading, there'll be less chances it could happen.