11- ZERO CHANCES

HI GUYSS! I'm heree, sorry if it's a few days latee, i had to edit things out. I miss the outside world so muchhh. I hope you're all doing good, lovelies. Make sure to eat healthy foods and observe social distancing. Thank you for waitingg, i loveyouall!! <3

JOONG's FLOWER TATTOO WILL BE REVEALED SOON!
--------------------------------

Joong's POV

Your personality is what makes you stand out from the rest, Joong. I like that very much.

P.S: I've heard that you're one of the top scorers on your summative test in Physics? Congratulations! I knew you could do it!

Love,
Your Dandelion

"You know, if i were you, i'd find out who your dandelion is. That person seems to know you so well." I heard Earth murmur behind me. Oh yeah, i forgot that i told him about my secret admirer yesterday. Although, he wasn't surprised, like he was even expecting it. The only thing he answered to me was, "You're our campus moon this year, stupid. What do you expect?"

I bit my lip to prevent a smile from forming, i'm kinda curious about the identity of this—dandelion too.

"I'm trying. But, all this person's giving me is compliments which i'm really thankful for but, still, no clues." I examined the letter and after a few seconds, i sigh and put it inside my pocket.

Earth then pats my shoulder, "Then, why don't you reply? Put out a sticky note and ask. Don't tell me you haven't thought of that?" he snickers.

I pouted. It never crossed my mind.

Besides, i'm not exactly that keen on finding out who this person is. I have P'Nine. He's more than enough.

But, to stop Earth from teasing me further,

"Hey! Stop it! Fine, i'm doing it." I huff as i took out a rectangular shape yellow sticky note from my bag along with black pen.

What should I even ask?

I nibble my bottom lip as i think about my question.

"AHA!"

"Hi. Thank you for constantly giving me these letters. It makes my day a lot better. But, i'm kinda curious about you tho. Would you tell me who you are?
-Jo—

I thought about it for a moment, before i changed my name to - Your Blue Rose

"That's cheesy." Earth giggled as he slapped my back.

I blushed and quickly stick it infront of my locker. Hopefully, it gets to my dandelion and replies.

"Let's just go! Hmph! You're so mean to me." Why is he so into teasing me today?! It's so not fair! I couldn't even tease him that much because I'm afraid of P'Ben.

I turned around and walk away heading to the library. There wasn't much students around since it's currently lunch time.

Earth quickly catched up to me, still laughing, which made me pout even more.

As we walk along the corridor, i didn't notice that Earth wasn't even by my side anymore. Once, I got aware of that, i stopped abruptly.