2- NOT GIVING UP

Our 2 weeks break from school is finally heree ohmygoshh i'm so happyy~ I'll try to update as many chaps as i can 💛 thank you for waiting 💛

(Btw, in this story. Let's assume that the Doctor Gang are all in the same age including Pavel and Joong and Earth are a year younger than them)
--------------------------

"I'll wait for a love that's forever. And i hope that it's with you."

Nine's POV

"Where's Joong?" Ben asked as he took a bite of his spaghetti.

My friends, Ben, Dome and I are currently eating here inside the canteen. It's lunch time and we decided to eat instead of studying. Because, dude, food is life.

"Why are you asking me?" i rolled my eyes and took a sip from my iced tea. I don't wanna know where that damn noisy and annoying kid went.

Dome and Ben lookes at each other before laughing. Okay? What the hell?

"Have you gone crazy?" I asked them while looking at them like they've grown additional 10 heads.

But, before they can answer...

"P'NINE!" i jumped when i heard my name being called out loud.

All the people in the cafeteria looked at our table. Honestly, this isn't new when you're a friend of the last year's campus moon, which is Ben. I don't know how he won to be honest, but he just did.

Despite, being used to this kind of attention, i still felt embarassed. Who the hell was that?!

Ben and Dome were still trying to contain their laugh, and they look like they're gonna fart anytime soon.

I turned around and i facepalmed. Of course, what's new?

All the girls in my faculty, and even some of the guys were staring at the person who is now walking towards me with a stupid smile on his face.

"I think i need air. What's a god-like engineering guy doing here?"

"Ohmygod, he's so hot and handsome."

"Is he Joong? I heard that the leader of SOTUS P'Pavel is considering him for next year. Damn, that body though."

"Sht, i bet he is the representative of the engineering faculty for the campus moon this year."

"I need to know his twitter, facebook, instagram, snapchat, his address, his phone number. EVERYTHING."

I cringed as I heard the whispers of my co-faculty members. This guy?! Is handsome?! Campus Moon?! Ohmygod, if they knew how annoying this kid is, they would probably think otherwise.

"P'nine! Have you eaten? I'm sorry i'm late! P'Pavel talked to me earlier. Anyways, do you want me to buy you dessert?" He sat down next to me like it's the most okay thing to do which is not. Are we close? No. Are we friends? No. Will we ever be? No.

I glared at him and fixed my things not bothering to talk to him. His presence is making me so uncomfortable and i hate it.

"Aww, you're leaving?" and he still has the nerve to pout. Like, eww. It's not cute.

"By the way. Sawadee, P'ben and P'dome! P's, Earth and P'Pavel are looking for you. The one is in the science faculty and the other is in the SOTUS gathering room." Oh yeah, i forgot. They are still here.

My stupid friends immediately stood up as they heard the names of their boyfriends. Yes, Ben is madly inlove with this cute guy in the Science Faculty who is named Earth, unfortunately, he's Joong's bestfriend. While, Dome, i honestly don't know when he and Pavel started dating like i just saw them one day flirting at the front gate of our faculty and boom. News were everywhere.

If you're wondering why Earth is not here since he is also from the Science Faculty, the Freshmens and Somophores are located in different buildings so, yeah that's why. And i don't know why i bother explaining this stupid things, i'm not even the one in these relationships.

"Really? Thanks, joong. Anyways, we gotta go. Enjoy your time with nine." I quickly looked at Ben with a betrayed look on my face. Wait--are they just going to leave me? With this annoying person?!

Dome suddenly tapped me on the shoulder, "Be good, nine. Joong, take care of our small cutiepie. See ya!" he winked at me and.... They just left.

"WAIT! Oi! Ben! Dome!" I was about to run after them when Joong pulled my arm making me sit back down.

"P'nine. Don't go."

I pulled my arm away from his grip and glared at him, "Can you not touch me? Why are you here anyway? I told you that i don't want to hangout with you." i really want to yell at this kid. But, i'll attract more attention so i have to restrain myself.

He pouted once again and put on his puppy eyes, "But, P' i wanna be with you. I want to take care of you. I can't take it when you're away from me. And you're my soulm---"

"Stop, joong. Can't you see? My flower tattoo didn't hurt when i saw you. So, technically, i'm not your soulmate. So, stop making things up. People might get the wrong idea." I really don't know why this kid keeps on saying that he's my soulmate. First, he bumped into me on the first day. Second, he just went up to me the next day claiming that he's my soulmate and now this? Oh God, save me. What did i do to deserve this?

"Noooo. My flower tattoo is telling the truth. Believe me, please P'." he leaned more into me, making me jolt in surprise.

"Joong, what the fvck? Go back to your faculty!" god, this kid is so annoying. Why is this happening?! Where the hell are my fake loyal friends? This is unbelievable.

Joong, suddenly turned serious, i was taken aback. His eyes were--i feel like, they are telling me something. But, what?

"P', i'll wait for you, okay? I won't get tired of doing this. I promise." my breathe hitched as i stared at him. How could he say those things so easily? Is he crazy?

We continued to stare at each other and there's something in his eyes that i couldn't seem to look away.

The bell suddenly rang, i stood up and quickly gathered my things before walking away. What the hell was that? Argh. I didn't bother saying goodbye or turning back to see if he's still staring at me. No. Never.

God, i wish this day would end already.

As Nine continued to walk towards his next class, he didn't notice that his heart skipped a beat when those unexpected sweet words escaped from Joong's lips.