6- I'M SORRY

Helloo, i'm backk! I'm so happy becuz i just got my entrance exam resultss in one of my top list universityy and i got in! So, here is my gift for y'all hihi thank you for supporting my storyy 💛 loveyall 💛

P. S: I'm sorry it's taking me too long to update. Since, im a graduating student there are so many requirements that i have to pass. I'm trying to find a free schedule though. But, for now please enjoy a double update! Thank youu 💛

Kob-khun-ka 💛
———————————

Joong's POV

I lowered my head as i walk down the hallway. I tried to avoid their stares and tightened my grip on my bag. Why are they staring at me like that? Do i have something on my face?

"I heard P'Joong is courting P'Nine."
"It's so sad because P'Nine loves someone else."
"I heard it was P'Josh. Joong deserves better."
"P'Josh already found his soulmate, right?"
"It's all over our page though, i feel so sad for Joong."

What are they talking about? What news?

"JOONG!" I heard a familiar voice yelled. I turned around and i saw P'Nine rushing towards my direction.

I smiled, "P'NAI!"

I was about to run to him but i stopped when i saw how angry he was.

"P'Nine, wha—*slap*" i gasped when P'Nine slapped me hard. I heard the murmurs in the hallway getting louder.

"Joong, what the hell?! How could you do this to me?!" P'Nine yelled and pushed me hard making me stumble. Wha—what's going on? What did i do?

I tried to reach him but he swats my hands away. I—i'm confused?

"P'Nine? What did i do? I—i'm sorry." I bit my lip to prevent the tears threatening to fall.

P'Nine laughed sarcastically, "Stop playing around, Joong! I know you know what you've done! I can't believe you!" He cries as he continues to slap my chest.

My heart tightened when i saw him crying. No. I made him cry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, P.

"P'Nine, i'm sorry. But, i honestly don't know what i did. I'm so sorry."

He looks up at me, "You don't fvcking know? It is because of you Josh started to avoid me. It's because of you the rumours that i love him started to spread. It's because of you people are now saying i'm a bad guy for trying to break him and his girlfriend up! It's all your fvcking fault!" He punched me in the face making me fall into the ground. I feel blood running through my nose. Fvck, it hurts. Everything hurts.

"P'Nine, i didn't do that. P'Nine, please trust me. I wouldn't do that to you." I pleaded as i tried to stand back up but i think i landed wrong, because my elbow is starting to hurt. I sniffed and tried to control my tears but i can't. It hurts.

"Stop lying, joong! Are you that desperate?! I told you, i won't ever love you! Stop fvckin' following me around! I hate you so much!" I lowered my gaze at the floor and cried harder. I'm sorry. It's my fault. I'm sorry.

"Nine! That's enough!" I heard P'Ben yelled. And then, I felt a pair of arms helping me to stand up.

"Joong? Are you okay? Ohmygosh, you're bleeding! We need to go to the clinic!" Earth said while he tightened his grip on my shoulders.

I shook my head and gaze towards P'Nine. P'Dome and P'Pavel is trying to make him calm down while P'Ben is in the center trying to stop us from coming near to each other.

"It's all his fault Ben! I hate him! Go to hell, Joong! I won't ever be your soulmate! I hate you! I wish i never met you!" P'Nine yelled and P'Dome is trying so hard not to let him go.

"Nine! Shut up! That's enough!" P'Pavel yelled.

"P'Nine. I'm sorry. It's all my fault, i'm sorry. I'm so sorry, P." I got out of Earth's grip and slowly walk towards him while still putting a few distance from us. We were both crying. People are watching us. Our friends are trying so hard to stop us from hurting each other. But, everything doesn't matter. Because, i hurt P'Nine. It's all my fault.

"Joong, stop." P'Ben warned me but i ignored him. I need to apologize.

I smiled sadly as i stared at P'Nine, "I love you, P. I'm sorry if i always annoy you. I'm sorry if i keep on hurting you. I just want you to feel that someone is out there trying to show you that you deserve to be loved. I'm sorry if this soulmate thing is starting to hurt you. I'm sorry if i have fallen in love with you but i honestly don't regret it because it was the best decision i have ever made. I promise, this will be the last time i will be talking to you, that i will annoy you. I love you, P' no matter what." I smiled at him and turned around. I grabbed my things that were scattered on the floor and slowly walked away. I hiccup as i covered my mouth, and i let my tears fall continously.

I will always love you, P. No matter what. Because i know, you're my soulmate. My one and only.

"JOONG!"

Slowly, i felt the darkness starting to consume me.