10- IT STARTS NOW

Helllooo! I'm backk, lovelies. How are you, guys? i hope you're all doing fine and remember to keep safe okay? And always pray 🙏

Lovelotsss! And enjoyyy 💛 Thank you for always voting and giving feedbacks to my story! 💛 you're all wonderful.
—————————

Joong's POV

I fixed the hoodie that i was wearing and tried to avoid the looks and whispers of my colleagues. Would i even get used to this?

I mean, yeah, before i joined the competition, there were people who talks about me and tries to approach me, but...this is new. Like, the whole school's technically paying attention to whatever i'm doing. And it's making me squirm.

Where did the oh-so-confident Joong Archen go? Argh.

"Hi, Joong!" I jumped in surprise when four girls suddenly appeared right in front of me, and each of them are holding different kinds of chocolates. Oh.

"Uhmm, hello." I bowed at them and took a step back a little. I think i know where this is going.

One of the girls smiled and offered me the one she's holding, i think i've seen her before, "Congratulations, Joong! We know you'd win the competition! Here, I bought this for you!" All of them started to giggle and i tried to smile back. It's been 2 days since the competition happened. And this..this is what i'm trying to get used to. P'Ben said it's normal for the campus moon to be..mobbed by fangirls.

The very first time this happened, i didn't know how to react. Luckily, Earth was there and decided to speak up for me and entertain them. I watched him talk and smile like it was something he got used to already and besides he's really friendly. He was the 1st runner up, so he basically has his own fangirls—mostly, fanboys though. I mean, c'mon. My best friend is cute.

"Thank you. I really appreciate it." I showed them a half grin which i know would make them swoon. And i was right.

Not even a few seconds later, they started to squeal and scream. It was an amusing sight, honestly, i didn't think that i'm that handsome compared to the other guys at my department. Because, dude. Engineering male students are all handsome. I'm telling you. I didn't even know why they decided to choose me as their candidate for the Campus Moon.

The bell rang signalling that classes will start in 5 minutes. The girls bid their farewell but not without their usual reminders,

"Take care, Joong! We'll see you again later!"

"Joong! Goodluck for you classes today! I know you'll do great!"

"I'll make sure to daydream about you throughout the whole lesson, baby!"

"Have a nice day, Joong! Because, seeing your face now made my whole day a lot better!"

I shook my head in amusement and chuckled. Cute.

I walked towards my locker to drop the gifts inside and grab my calculus notebook but stopped abruptly when i saw a blue sticky note attached to it.

Now this..this is something that i usually see the past two days.

Apparently, aside from having a fansclub, i am currently, constantly, receiving some letters by the same person who gave me those two hundred flowers back in the competition day. Up until now, i still don't know who this person is. It's so hard to tell when they write me quotes that's so cheesy and deep. I mean, i've never met someone so poetic, and romantic.

It said,

I want you to smile all the time. Because, it gives me enough strength to go through my whole life.