13- ADVICES

Hii! I'm backk! This book is almost 11k reads! Thank you so so much, lovelies! Thank you for choosing to support this book, i promise to work harder in the future! Thank you so much! I really really appreciate it! I love you all! You're all wonderful! Stay safe always! 😘💛 i'll update again within 3-4 dayss ✨

BenEarth and PavelDome's flower tattoo above!!!
————————————

Nine's POV

"P'Nine? P'? Wake up." A hand taps my shoulder twice.

I groaned lowly as the voice got closer to my ear. I reluctantly raised my head and blink my eyes open to adjust to my surroundings.

I turned and saw Earth beside me wearing a knowing smirk on his face while raising his right eyebrow. What?

"Earth?" I looked at him curiously. What is he doing here?

When i was about to rub my eyes, i realized that i couldn't seem to move my left hand. I look behind me and saw that i was still holding Joong's hand who's currently lying unconscious on his own bed.

Right, I volunteered to watch him today. It's been 3 days since he fainted and up until now, he still showed no signs of waking up. After the day he fainted, the doctor said that we could take him home so that he could rest well and be taken care of properly. There was nothing wrong with him, physically. So, the doctor said that we shouldn't worry that much. He reassured us that it's one of the signs when someone's tattoo is fading.

So, here we are. At his apartment. I know that he's staying outside the school. I know that he's rich. But, damn. His apartment is so fancy and luxurious and so modern-like. Like, it's bigger than my sister and mine's room combined. I also wasn't expecting it to be clean and tidy like for a second, i thought it wasn't his. But, the design definitely shows that it's Joong's apartment. Black and White, ofcourse.

I carefully removed my hand from his and stood up yawning, while stretching my arms

I carefully removed my hand from his and stood up yawning, while stretching my arms. My back is so sore from my previous sleeping position. A chair isn't really a very comfortable place to sleep in.

"P'? You seem tired. You don't have any classes today, right? You can go home and take some rest. I'm gonna take care of Joong. My schedule is free today." After the incident back in the school's clinic. It seems like, Earth and I have gotten back to what our relationship was before or even closer. We talked. We talked a lot after that. We understood each other and forgave one another. It's nice. Finally being able to let out what i've been feeling. To finally tell someone else about my tattoo.

He told me that, he understands if i can't love joong back. But, he hopes. He still hopes for it. Because, a fading tattoo and a broken one can heal and mend together.

When i gazed at Joong that day, i couldn't help but think about what he said. I wanted to try. I wanted to give it a try. It's just that..i'm scared. I'm scared of what will happen. I'm scared that it wouldn't work. That i'll be hurting Joong a lot more.