17- COFFEE IN BLOOMS

Helloo! I'm back ☺️ How are you all doing? I miss the sun HAHAHAHA i miss the outside the world so much. I really pray for this pandemic to end soon. I hope you're all safe and healthy, lovelies 💛 Thank you for everything, loveyou lots 😘

Question: which country are you from, lovelies?
————————

Nine's POV

I nervously bounced my feet as i sink in further into my chair. My hands are already sweating so i kept them inside the pocket of my gray sweater (i decided to put on a casual attire just to be more comfortable and i'm regretting it now because what if Joong dressed up nicely? I'm so dumb.)

Two coffee drinks are already placed in the table; one mocha frappe and the other is vanilla. Along with 2 slices of plain cheesecake.

To avoid unwanted thoughts pilling inside my head, i let my gaze shift around the place, this new coffee shop named as "Coffee in Blooms" opened up just about a month ago near the OldVille's Park. The place is homey and warm, its vibe is like any other coffe shop around the city but this one would make you feel like you're really just inside your house sitting and drinking your cup of coffee while gazing outside your window.

It's a medium sized shop and there are bunch of flowers designed perfectly in every corner of it. A metal organizer rack is filled with picture frames with inspirational quotes on it, 2 big brown wooden bookshelves standing beside it. There were also some paintings hanging on the walls. The counter was in the middle of the shop, it's open and surrounded by chairs that are pretty comfortable, they're soft and spacy enough. The shop's design is modern, it looks really pleasing and aesthetic. I would definitely come here more often.

But, the thing is. Before you enter the shop, the bartender assigned to the front door would greet you this, "Welcome, your coffee along with your flower would bloom with you in a moment." As a person with Broken Tattoo, that's just sad and a bit offensive. But, come to think of it, almost everyone in this world has a tattoo, guess i can't really blame them.

I sigh. Having a broken tattoo sucks.

(A/N: Got this on google, credits to the owner ❤️)

***

I checked the time and it's been 10 minutes since i've arrived here. Sht, am i too early? But, my sister said that when you asked someone out, you should be the first one to arrive at the venue to wait for the others to come.

I took a sip of my mocha frappucino and glanced outside the window. There weren't many people inside the café, maybe just three couples, some few workers too engrossed on their laptops and a group of three teenagers, four tables across from where i was, chatting and laughing with one another.

I was too caught up on my mind to notice a figure standing in front of me.

"P'Nine?" A voice spoke. It was familiar. Too familiar that i almost choke on my drink. Oh.