5- HOW ABOUT ME?

hi im back! I'm so sorry i only got to update today huhu. It's holiday seasons but i am still busy because we visit a lot of places, i hope u can understand guys huhu. But, here is an update for all of you! Enjoy! Thank you for the likes and commentss ❤️ loveya all 😘

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS EVERYONE 🎄 AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎊

Khob-kun-ka 💛
------------
"The most tragic and exciting part of my story is that.. I fell in love with you."

Joong's POV

"1, 2, 3, 4 and turn, step right, then forward! Nong Gulf! Focus! Again!" We groaned as P'Nam (the dance instructor) yelled at us to repeat the dance all over again.

It's already 5pm, we are already done with the steps but they said that we still need to polish them. Why is dancing so damn hard?!

"Joong, i can't do this anymore. My feet and arms are hurting, and i smell so bad." Earth, who was beside me complained as we continued to dance.

I laugh at him, "You wanted this, Earth. Don't complain. Besides, your soulmate is watching you like a hawk." The doctor gang's actually sitting in the bleachers in front of us. Of course, aside from P'Ben being the campus moon last year, he is here to watch over Earth. Like always. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"You two! What are you talking about?" We straightened our posture as we got scolded by P'Nam.

Earth and I looked at each other and shook our heads, "Nothing, P'. Sorry." I replied.

As we focused on dancing, i couldn't help but stare at P'Nine. He's currently roaming his eyes around and scanning the place. He looks so cute and tiny beside P'Ben and P'Dome. I want to pinch his cheeks but i'm pretty sure i would get a black eye in return.

So, instead of thinking how tired and sweaty i am right now, i decided to just watch P'Nine. How his eyes would travel back and forth, or how he played with his fingers, how he bounced his feet up and down, how he laugh at the things that P'Dome said, how he wiped the sweat that's running down his forehead. Everything about him just screams perfection. I'm lucky to have a soulmate like him.

I didn't know that the practice ended until Earth clapped his hands in front of me making me startled.

"Oi, stop staring at P'Nine. Our practice just ended, we can go home now." Earth shook his head at me and walk to where P'Ben was sitting.

I made a 'tsk' sound and turn to grab all my things. But, before we could all exit the room, P'Nam spoke.

"By the way! Before you go home, There will be a solo performance from each and everyone of you at the competition. So, i need you to think about what you're gonna do so that we could prepare the props that you will be needing. I need you to tell me by tomorrow, understand?" WHAT?! a solo performance?!

All of us were shocked and some started to whisper complaining about the said news. Then, the representative of the Business Administration faculty, P'Shan raised his hand to speak.

"But, P! We only have a few days left to practice! Approximately, 4 days. Some of us may not finish practicing by that time." We all nodded and agreed to what P'Shan said. It's true, the competition is getting nearer and they only mentioned about this now. Ohmygod, what am i gonna do?!

"Well then, make those 4 days count and be productive." With that, P'Nam turned around and fixed her things.

We groaned and some ran after P'Nam to further complain which i'm sure that wouldn't work, while the others just rushed to go home.