12- REVEALED

Helloo! I'm backk! So, i really hope the ecq will be done soon huhu i really miss going outside and eating in my favorite restaurants. I hope you're all doing good and stay safe always okay? Loveyoulotss! Thank you for waitingg and supporting my story! 💛

UNEDITED.
—————————
JOONG's TATTOO IN THE PIC ABOVE!

Nine's POV

"The brain has 3 main parts. First, the cerebrum which is considered as the largest part of the brain and it consists of right and left hemisphere. The second one is the cerebellum, it is located under the—" The bell suddenly rang interrupting the discussion of Mr. Kirigun which also mean it's the end of the class.

Mr. Kirigun sighs.

"Alright. We'll continue this tomorrow. Class dismissed." Immediately, all of us started to gather our things and rush out of the door.

As we, the doctor gang, heads out of the door we suddenly stopped when Pavel out-of-nowhere appeared right in front of us.

He was panting like he just ran a marathon and he has this worried look on his face making me more curious on what he has to say.

Something's not right.

"Pavel? What are you doing here?" I contained a laugh as i watch in amusement how Dome was instantly right by his side, casually holding into his arm. Whipped.

Pavel took a deep breath before speaking,

"J-joong. He—he's in the clinic. Earth wanted me to inform all of you too." I almost gasped and stood frozen as i processed what he had said. Joong? He's in the clinic? What?!

My heart suddenly stopped beating for a second making me whimper.

Ben looked at me worriedly at that, "Nine?"

I shook my head and gripped the sling of my bag tighter, "Let—let's go. We have to go to the clinic." I didn't bother hearing their replies as I quickly dashed towards to where the clinic is. It's located between our department and the business related courses department.

People were staring at us as we ran down the hallway and towards the exit. But, I honestly can't find myself to care. I need to see Joong.

Once we got there, we were all panting and sweaty. We pushed the door open and one of the nurse approached us.

"Hello. Is there anything i could help you with?" I frantically glanced around the room but then frowned when i didn't see him.

"Yes. We're looking for Joong? Joong Archen?" Pavel asked as he took a step closer.

The nurse gave us a confused look for a second before she realizes something, "Oh! The Engineering guy? Yes, he's here. He's with a friend at the very last room down the hall." She pointed us to where he is. We thanked her and ran towards the room.

Ben pushed the door opened and we were shocked when we saw Earth silently crying as he held Joong's left hand.

What? What happened?

In a blink of an eye, Ben was already beside Earth trying to calm him down. My breathe hitched as my eyes wonder at Joong. He was unconscious. And seeing him lying down there, with his eyes closed made my heart ache for some reason. I can't believe that i'm witnessing him not being his usual self. I don't ever want to see him like this again.

"Nine? C'mon." Dome pats my shoulder as he guided me closer to the bed.

I hesitantly took a step forward until i was standing beside it, opposite to where Ben and Earth were sitting.