20- DEEP IN MY HEART

Loveliess! Ohmgeee, i'm so sorry that these chapter took me so long to update. It's been tough for me. I badly wanted to update my stories but schoolworks really takes up my free time. I mentioned on my feed that I was going on a very short hiatus too. Those times, I can barely open my wattpad account 🥺 i'm so so sorry. But! It's Christmas break! I promise to make up for the lost timess and update as many chapters as I can! ✨ Thank you for all your comments and messages, lovelies! I just read all of them and I'm really glad you stayed and supported my story still! Thank you so much! You guys are the best! I love you all! 😘💛 
—————————————
What's your Christmas wish, lovelies?

Joong's POV

I sigh as I walk down the hallway.

My flower tattoo is completely fading. Only half of it can be seen and it does not glow anymore. Soon, i'll be soulmate-less. I never really imagine that my life would be like this. Before, i've been imagining and dreaming about how my soulmate would be, how our first meeting would look like, how our first date would turn out, our first kiss, hug, and how they would look like when they woke up in the morning. I've always thought that we'd fall in love, together.

My parents told me that, soulmates are destined because they complete each other's missing puzzle pieces. That, there is a reason why fate, chose you both to become as one. But, they never told me that soulmates can also hurt each other. They never told me that there are also consequences in loving someone. I was never prepared. But, i guess fate messes up sometimes too huh?

I took a deep breath and stopped infront of my locker. There i saw another blue sticky note,

Good morning, joong! I saw you yesterday at the mall, you looked tired. I hope you're feeling better now. Here's a very huge smile to brighten up your day! :D A sad joong is a no no. Okay?

Love,
Your Dandelion

A small smile gradually appeared on my lips. Cute. I really wanna know who you are.

I opened my locker and saw the familiar white envelope,

To: Joong
The way you stand so tall,
How your smile brightens
And your eyes shine
It maybe made my heart flip a couple of times.
You never fail to amaze me, joong. Have a nice day!

Sincerely yours,
A Tulip

I'm so confused. Honestly, what did they even see in me? Are my admirers close to me? Someone i know? I interacted with? Why can't they just tell me who they are?

"Joong!!" I slammed my locker shut and put the letters inside my bag.

I turned around to see Earth running to where I was, but that wasn't what startled me. It was the look on his face. He looks like he's about to pass out. He doesn't even care about the people he bumps into, he was unusually different.

Once he stopped right infront of me, he grabbed my arm, "Joong—P'Nine fainted. P'Ben told me to come get you. He's in the clinic and i—it's—sht—"

I didn't bother hearing what else he has to say because i was already dashing off to the clinic. P'Nine fainted?! What?! The day hasn't completely been starting?

"Wait! Joong!" I heared Earth distantly yelled. But, i just run faster purposely avoiding the confuse gazes and irritated glances of the people i come across.