PROLOGUE

Will you love?

Isn't it hard? Doesn't it hurt?

I'm guessing some--most of you are going to answer, "Isn't it supposed to be that way?"

People take risks to love someone despite knowing the sacrifices they have to make.

Because, that's just how we love.

We give and give and give... Until, we're all empty. We love until we couldn't. We sacrifice until we're tired. We're okay until we're not.

So, in this world---no, wait..

In my world,

Everyone is born with a mini flower tattoo located in their left chest.

It's either a rose, sunflower, chrysanthemums, tulips, daisies, etc.

They say that in order to find your 'soulmate', your flower tattoo will hurt and it will shine a bright shade of red.

Joong Archen is a simple half turkish and half thai kid with a handsome face living in Thailand. His parents and siblings stayed in Turkey. He mostly grew up with his aunt. He is everyone's ideal man.

Joong, ever since he was a kid believes in soulmates.

Nine Kornchid is a simple cute young man living in Thailand. He lives in a apartment which his parents pays. Nine's in love with one of his colleagues who already has a girlfriend.

Nine, ever since he was a kid, does not believe in soulmates.

If their worlds collide, would it make a difference?

"P' nine. It hurts. My heart hurts."
-Joong

"I'm sorry, joong. But, I'm not the person you're searching for."
-Nine

---------------------
My first ever Joongnine Fanfic hihi~ If you don't know them, they are a part of the main characters in the thai bl series entitled, "2moons2 the series". They represent the couple of MingKit.

I'm in love with this couple so muchhh like ohmygoshh~ they are so cutee~ Of course, there will also be phayo and forthbeam in this Fanfic hihi~

Well, i hope you like it~ thank youu~