18- TULIPS

Hello loveliess ☺️ So, our online class has started and i just—gosh, it's only been a few days and i've already sent tons of assignments :( But, anyways. I'm really grateful to every single one of you ☺️ Enjoy your day! Keep safe and be healthy 😘 Loveyoulotsss 💛

Question: how or where did you discovered this story, lovelies?
———————————

Joong's POV

I throw my head back and laugh when Earth told me about the time when P'Ben forgot his wallet at his condo making Earth pay for their date AT a 5 star hotel. That must have cost a fortune. I feel bad for Earth, but just a little. This guy is goddman rich.

Now, we're currently walking towards the Music Room. I was asked by a professor to sing the song i composed last year for a project infront of the newly accepted members of the club. I couldn't say no because of the additional grade i'll be getting. I badly need that right now. And since Earth's classes has ended, i asked him to accompany me. And now, we're here.

"I bet P'Ben turned so red because of embrassment—pfft!" I almos snorted at how loud i'm laughing. I could just imagine the face of P'Ben and gosh, it's hilarious. Poor P'Ben.

Earth chuckled, slapping my arm, "Shut up! Leave him alone! He was so embarrassed that day already. And so cute too." I fake gagged at the last few words he said.

"Earth, too much cheesiness. Stop." I groaned but nonetheless, there was a small smile displayed on my lips. They're a cute couple, i won't deny that.

At that thought, my grin slowly disappeared.

It's been two days since that cute little coffee shop hangout happened. After that, there was no text, calls, or anything. I admit, i was really devastated. I thought everything we'll be okay again. I was waiting for the last two days. And I haven't seen him since yesterday, too. I was hoping that he would ask us to hangout again but no, nothing. I really should stop hoping.

When i told Earth about this, he just said that after a few days, it'll all come back again. I think i got even more confused to his statement. Like, what? What does he mean that it'll all come back soon?

"JOONG! Joong! Hi!" I almost screamed when i heard my name being called. What the—

Earth and I halted and turned our backs from where the voice was coming from.

Wait—is that—?

"What is P'Nine doing here?" I heard Earth asked beside me but honestly, all i could focus on was the small familiar figure getting closer and closer to where we are.

Is this really him? What is he doing here in our department?

"Joong! Good morning! Sawadee, Nong Earth." He greeted us with a blinding smile. I was surprised when it got even wider the moment our eyes met. Am I hallucinating, again? There's no way that happened right?

Earth greeted him back and i just continued to stare at him, is this a dream? It has to be a dream, right? Right? There's no way he's suddenly standing in front of me.

"P'? What are you doing here? Do you need something?" Earth asked curiously.

I stayed quiet as i started to scan his appearance. His dyed blonde hair which is styled parted in the middle (i like this style a lot), there's also a hint of tiny curls at its ends, he is also holding a red thick book (chemistry, i think, gosh he's so smart), his eyeglasses hangs in the middle of his collar (how cute), and he's wearing small dangling earrings in both of his ears—