1- THE DAY WE MET

Uwuu, here's the first chapterr~ i'm sorry it's so lateee. This past few weeks was hell because of school works huhu. Next week will be our exams, wish me luckk~

Khob-kun-ka 💛 (Unedited)
------------------------------------

"I can touch you, i can see you, i can talk to you. But, why can't i have you?"

Joong's POV

"Can you stop following me?! You're so annoying!" Joong watched with a small smile as the boy turned around and went to his locker.

"But, P! I want to stay with you! They say that soulmates should always be together!" Joong giggles as he clung on his P' who's now giving him a glare.

"No, you're not my soulmate. And i don't want to have a soulmate. So, shut the hell up." He rolled his eyes and pushed Joong away making the latter pout.

"Atleast, tell me your flower tattoo P'. It's been 2 weeks! Even your friends don't wanna tell me your tattoo! It's so unfair that you know mine but i don't know yours." his pout becoming more and more evident as he talks making him look like a child being ignored by his parents.

His P' turned around to face him with no emotions shown on his face," You will never know my tattoo, because you're not my soulmate."

Joong stomped his left foot on the floor , "Nooo! I felt it! The pain! And I also saw the light coming from my chest, P. It's real!"

Before his P' could reply, the bell rings signaling that classes will start in 5 minutes.

"Joong, go away." the boy collected and fixed his things. Before, slamming his locker shut making Joong jumped at the loud noise.

"But, P'Nine! Your building is sooo far away from mine! I want to be with you!" Joong whines as he tries to follow his P'.

But, his P' ignored him and left him there to go to his first class.

Joong, not even bothering to run for his class, pouted as he watched his P' disappearing in the hallway.

*2 weeks ago*

Sweat streams down his face as he ran across the hallway to get to his first class--which is Music. Why is he running you may ask? Well, let's just say that he's already 20 minutes late and the worst thing is, it's the first day of class.

Unfortunately, destiny has better plans for him. So, when he took a sharp turn, he bumped into someone causing them both to fall down and yes. Just like in the movies you see or books you read, papers were flying everywhere.

"Sht, i'm so sorry. I didn't mean to! I'm just so late and I can't---" Joong tried to reason out but when he looked up.

Wow.

A boy who was smaller but cuter than him was dusting off his pants with an annoyed look on his face. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt partnered with ripped jeans and his white adidas shoes. His hair is parted in the middle, his eyebrows are thick and beautiful, his eyes, his lips...

The most beautiful.

Joong continued to stare at the adorable man in front of him. He's probably a transferee, i've never seen him before, he thought.

"Can you watch where the fvck you're going?!" The cute boy said in irritation.

Joong blinked once, twice, thrice, "I--i'm so sorry. I di-didn't mean to. Here, let me help you." Joong stutters as he bent down to pick up the papers that were scattered on the floor. This is so embarrassing, he thought.

"So stupid." he heard the cute boy mumbled but he chose to ignore it. Just because, he's cute.

They both picked up the papers and when they're done, Joong was expecting at least a simple thank you from the cute boy but there was none.

Instead, the cute boy glared at him and snatched the papers from him saying, "Next time, learn how to open your eyes." and he walks away.

Joong was about to say something but stopped himself.

He clutched his chest as he felt a sudden pain. "What the hell is happening? Oh god, oh god. Am i dying?" Joong whispered as he tried to rub his chest to lessen the pain coming from it.

But, then he notice that something-- specifically, a light was coming from the inside of his shirt.

Joong's eyes widened in realization. He met his soulmate. Ohmygod. His soulmate. He--

He turns around and run to where the cute boy went earlier, he needs to find him. Because... Because, they finally met. His soulmate. His partner for life. The one he's been waiting for eversince he was a kid.

"Maybe that's why i'm so attracted to him in the first place. We're soulmates." Joong smiled as thousands of thoughts keeps coming in his head.

Joong's so excited to be with his soulmate. Because, as what he noticed as he grows older. Soulmates makes you happy. Soulmates can make you feel this tingling feeling in your chest that you don't want to forget. Soulmates makes you feel loved. Soulmates, they are meant to be. Soulmates are forever.

So, joong runs down the stairs in hopes to find the cute boy he met earlier to tell him things that he wanted to tell a long time ago when he finds his soulmate.

Completely forgetting that he's already 35 minutes late to his Music Class.