16- MOVING UP

I wanna explore the world, this is so random but that's always been my dream eversince i was a kid hehe. Someday, i'll make that happen, hopefully. I'm so sorry for this late update, kinda busy self searching lately 😔 but i'm gonna update again in a few dayss. Thank you for everything my lovelies! Stay safe and healthy! Loveyoulots! 😘
——————————

Nine's POV

I really want to throw my phone away. I've been holding it this past hour and it's making me lose all my self-control.

"No. No. No. No. No. This is not it." I shook my head and deleted the 10th attempt text message i've been wanting to send and that's apparently taking forever to construct.

"Why is this so fvcking hard?!" I groaned loudly and flop myself down on the bed. This is not going anywhere, argh!

"Okay, Nine. Let's try this again. Uhmm, hey, do you wanna grab some coffee with me today? The weather's nice and all and i just thought—no, no. TMI, Nine, TMI!" I hit my head using the back of my palm and placed the phone over my chest. I stared at at the ceiling and wondered,

Why can't i get this right? When did texting became so goddamn hard?!

I sigh and deleted the drafted message for the 11th time. "How about—Hi, Joong! Good morning! So, i've been thinking if i could treat you to some coffee? I mean, we've never got the chance to date and—woah, woah, woah! Nope, no. Definitely not." I cursed at myself. Dating? Seriously, Nine? What the fvck? After what happened? Do you think joong would accept to date you? Why am i even thinking like this? Tsk.

I frowned at that thought, i pressed the x button and remove all the words on my textbox. I picked a pillow and threw it on my face—just to make sure i'm still me.

"This is the fvckin' last time i'm gonna try this, okay so, Uhmm, hi? So, uhmm. There's a new coffee shop near the OldVille's Park and i'm wondering if you would like to have some coffee with me? Uhmm, i've been really wanting to go there with you. Only, if—if you want to ofcourse. —okay, this is definitely not it. No." This is the worst text message ever. I was just about to delete it all over again when the door suddenly bursts open making me dropped my phone directly on my face. I yelped and quickly sat up holding onto my nose. Ouch, what the heck?!

"NINE!—ohmygod. I'm so sorry!" My sister yelled before rushing in to check on me.

"Ouch my nose! Sht. What the fvck—that hurts so bad!" God, i think i just broke my nose. I tried to pinch it a bit harder and sigh in relief when i only felt a small amount of pain. Okay, not broken, good.

"Are you okay? Sht. Your nose is a little bit red." My sister worriedly said, sitting up closer to take a better look trying to touch it.

I rolled my eyes and pushed her face away, "Ya think? Gosh, why are you even here? It's 9am and it's saturday!" I told her with a hint of irritation laced on my voice. I'm busy.

She huffs and move to sit on the edge of the bed and that's when i only noticed the make up on her face and the dress she was wearing. I cursed internally. Oh no, i think i know where this is going. The only time she wears a dress is when she—

"Okay, so..." she grinned devilishly. Then, she held up two pairs of earrings on each of her hand, "The flower one or the pearl one? What do you think?" And that's my cue. I cried out completely annoyed. As expected.

I heard her sigh heavily, "Aww, c'mon. You're the fashionista between us. I'm going to the mall with my friends. So, if you want me out of your face, you're gonna have to—"