14- CHANGED

Helloo! I'm back! I just had a headache the past few days, but dont worry i'm okay now! Becuz of this, i didn't have the chance to publish this chapter. I'm sorryyy~ But, i won't keep you waiting anymore. So, here it is! Thank you for supporting my story lovelies! Loveyoulots and please stay safe okay? 💛
——————————
Unedited.

Joong's POV

Anyone would be very lucky to have you, Joong. Your heart is pure and full of love, i just hope it will choose the right person.

I never got to answer your question the last time. I'm a male (i hope you're not disappointed) and a year older than you. I'm sorry that's all i've got to say. I'll let you find me soon, i promise.

P.S: Here's a snicker! Your favorite chocolate. I heard that you were sick. I hope you feel well today! Smile, joong.

Love,
Your Dandelion

A small smile appeared on my face as i closed my locker. It's the admirers 10th letter and it never failed to make me feel a little lighter and better. I missed it though, i didn't know that i would grew attached to my dandelion but now, i grew fond of his sweet gesture and letters. And i'm surely not disappointed by what he said.

I folded the blue paper nicely and hid it inside my back pocket along with the chocolate bar which I will surely eat later at break time.

"Omgee! Joong is finally back!"
"I've missed seeing his handsome face every morning."
"I heard that his tattoo is fading though, poor guy."
"It's the one member of the doctor gang right? The short one?"
"I don't know. But, joong doesn't deserve this."
"I know right? He's such a nice person. A total jackpot."
"I really hope he's okay. I missed him."

I lowered my head as i passed by some groups of people. I heavily sigh, news really spread so fast in here, huh?

"Joong! Bro!" I stopped walking and turn around to see P'Pavel running towards me. His black anello bag hanging loosely on his right shoulder.

"P'? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly once he stopped in front of me with his hands resting on his knees.

"A-are you o-okay now?" He asked back trying to catch his breath, "Shouldn't you be resting? You've only woken up yesterday. Are you sure that you're ready to go back to school?" He continues and stood up straight with his eyebrows furrowed.

I catch him stealing a quick glance to where my tattoo was located but when he noticed me staring he immediately looked away. Oh.

I forced out a chuckle and move forward to pat his back, "I'm okay, P. You don't have to worry about me. Besides, I'm Joong Archen, aren't I?" I winked playfully, and ran away from him. I really don't want to talk about what had happened.

His eyes widened before he let out a laugh, "Oi! Where are you going?!" I watched as he started to run after me making me giggle. We look like 5 years old kids.

"Away from—oof!" A body collided into mine making me stumble back and dropped all of my things on the ground, but then i noticed that the person was swaying and panickingly tries to grab a hold of my shirt to prevent himself from falling. Sht. I'm so careless!