7- NO MORE

A double update for you all! Thank you so much for waiting huhu. And also thank you for all the comments and votes! I really appreciate itt! Loveyoulotss! 💛 See you all soon (hopefully 😭)

Kob-Khun-Ka 💛
—————————————

Ben's POV

I watched as Joong slowly turn his back to us and walks away. But, then i notice something different. He was swaying. It's like he's having a hard time walking.

And then, my prediction happened when his body slowly hits the floor. Fvck.

"JOONG!" Earth yelled as he hurriedly run to where Joong fell down.

"Pavel, Dome, go and take Joong to the nurse. Hurry!" I need to talk to Nine alone.

They both nodded and helped Earth to carry Joong to the clinic. Joong was bleeding earlier, he was in a bad state. I shook my head. This isn't supposed to be happening. Joong is a good kid. He deserves better.

I look up and noticed that people were still looking at us probably waiting for something to happen next. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you all seriously going to just watch? Why don't you mind your own business?" I raised my voice and watch how they scramble to do their own thing and go to their respective classrooms.

As soon as it was just me and Nine, i turn to him. He was still crying, but he was just standing there, staring into nothing.

"Nine. What have you done?" We have heard the news. It's all over the school, and in the school's facebook page.

Nine slowly looked at me, and i almost cried when i saw how angry, confused, and broken he was.

"Ben. It hurts. I feel betrayed." He cried. I was beyond confused.

"Nine, why did you blame it all on Joong? Do you have proofs that he is the cause of all this?" Even if you're my friend Nine, if you're in the wrong. It's gonna be so hard to forgive you.

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and handed it to me.

"Someone texted me, it said that Joong told him everything. That—that i love Josh. That i was desperate. That i'm planning to break him and his girlfriend up. And that Joong was the reason why all of this is happening." I furrowed my eyebrows. It's not a registered number. I look at the number closely. This is stupid. How could he easily fall from this trap?

"You know what, Nine. I can't believe you." I laugh sarcastically and shoved his phone to his chest.

"How could you easily trust someone, Nine?! You really believe that Joong will do all of this to you?!" I raised my voice at him and I ignored how he winced. You're wrong in this one, Nine.

"Nine, Joong has been there for you. Always. He keeps on saying that you're his soulmate and that he loves you even if you don't feel the same way! Do you know how much that hurts his pride? He is willing to do everything for you Nine. And you, of all people should know that Joong will never ever do this to you! He's hurting, Nine. Can't you see how much he's suffering?" I breathe in deeply trying to control my anger. This has gone too far.

Nine lowered his head and he sobbed harder. It pains me to see him like this, to see them both suffering like this.

"How could you trust a stranger and not the one who's been there for you ever since?!" I pointed a finger at him and gritted my teeth.

"Earlier, he apologized to you even though he has no idea of what he's done. He deserves better than this Nine. And you know that." I took a step back and shook my head in disappointment.

"Nine. I know your flower tattoo is incomplete. And i know how much you hate seeing it. How much you despise it. But, you don't have to be trapped in that state, Nine. You could always choose to be happy. We miss seeing your real smile, Nine. We miss you. But, for now, i think you know what you should do." I pat his shoulder and turn around to walk away.

Nine's cries echo throughout the hallway, but i can't bring myself to turn back to him.

I sigh sadly as i walk towards the clinic.

When i first met Joong, i know he's gonna be someone so important in Nine's life. Especially, when he first showed his flower tattoo, i swear i saw how Nine can't seem to stop looking at it.

But, i kinda wonder why Nine hates Joong so much. Nine was never like that. He's always the shy-friendly-cute-kid everyone know of. But then, one day, he just started to change.

Deep in my heart, i know they're soulmates. But, how come Nine's flower tattoo is still incomplete? Why do they have to suffer like this?

Tomorrow is the day of the competition and i honestly wonder what's going to happen.

Dear God, please let them both be happy.