𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

Willow leaned on the cold stone wall, watching Techno, Wilbur and Tommy walk down the stairs

Willow leaned on the cold stone wall, watching Techno, Wilbur and Tommy walk down the stairs. They were talking about something but Willow couldn't pick up what they were saying. She looked over at Tubbo, who was asleep sitting next to her. Her hand reached for his head, running her fingers through his hair. Slowly, he began to wake up, rubbing his eyes as he peered up at Willow. She smiled at him, hearing the voices more clear now.

"We need to think about this, Wilbur!" Willow removed her hand from Tubbo's hair. Tommy spotted Willow at the bottom, instantly rushing to her. He grabbed her shoulders, shaking her a bit. "He is going insane, Willow!"

"Tommy, that's enough," Wilbur reprimanded him. Willow patted Tommy's shoulder, releasing herself from his grip to stand in front of Wilbur. She had plans of her own to make, a life she had to create for herself as well as for others.

"Schlatt plans to throw a festival soon." Techno narrowed his eyes at her sentence. Schlatt must've not mentioned it to Techno during his stay. If Willow was being honest, Quackity was the one who told her about the festival. "If you plan to blow it up to nothing, that's the best time."

"Willow!" Tubbo and Tommy yelled at her. She snapped her head to them, giving them a look. Tubbo faltered a bit, her eyes were tired almost as if she was giving up. They had talked about plans for themselves, what they would do if they left L'Manburg and everyone behind. He had a feeling this was part of something bigger.

"I can convince him to give Tubbo a speech," Willow continued. "Afterwards you can blow it up, but it gives Tubbo a chance to leave." Willow purposely left herself out of this rescue mission, as much as she wanted to follow Tubbo, she knew he could hold his ground as well. "Schlatt—"

There was a loud bang that came from the end of the tunnels. It echoed through the stone walls. Someone was inside the tunnels. Willow stood in front of Tommy and Tubbo watching the entrance carefully. Wilbur and Techno drew their swords, waiting patiently. She stepped forward a bit to stand next to Wilbur.

"We should meet them halfway," Willow whispered, leaning forward a bit. "If they get any closer, they could easily reveal your location."

"She's right, Wilbur." Wilbur looked out to the cave, noticing the dim light moving about. He looked at Willow, moving his head to let her go off to find them. Willow nodded, walking forward and carefully to the source of the noise. She didn't pull out a weapon, not wanting to seem panicked. If it was anyone who accidentally fell, she could play it off easily. Unless it was Schlatt.

The light flashed at her eyes, making her stick her arm up to cover her face. The person gasped, running to her and holding her head. Willow moved her arm to reveal a very worried Quackity. She mentally sighed, leaning a bit into his hand and smiling.

"You fucking scared me!" Quackity exclaimed. "I fell down the river and I fell straight through." Willow nodded, not being bothered by his hands on her face. "But what even is this place?"