𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

Willow left the bakery, waving at Niki as she left

Willow left the bakery, waving at Niki as she left. She decided to go visit Wilbur for a bit and gather information from him. If everything went well, she could figure out which out of the trio were easier to talk to; Dream, Sapnap, or George. Willow held on to her book and quill as she walked past the L'Manburg walls.

Everything seemed more ethereal on this side of the walls. The river, because of its proximity, could be heard from the moment you entered. There were also the chickens that Tommy and Tubbo argue to kill for dinner late at night. In the middle sat Wilbur's quarters, the caravan. It didn't make sense to Willow but a man has to live somewhere.

"Willow, is that you?" She turned her head, spotting Wilbur underneath is the caravan. Willow squatted down, trying to figure out what he was doing. "I know this looks stupid and weird."

"I thought it was normal for presidents to get under their caravans and look like idiots," She teased, watching him crawl out from under there. He mirrored her stance, trying not to laugh at her taunt. "Oh come on, you have to admit that was funny." Willow nudged him a bit, which resulted in him losing his balance.

Wilbur reached for the air, making Willow extend his arm out to him. However, Wilbur ended up taking Willow down with him. She let out an 'oof' as she rested now on Wilbur's stomach. She looked at him noticing how flustered he seemed. Wilbur quickly sat her up, clearing his throat. Willow stood up, reaching her hand down to Wilbur.

"I have questions for you, Mr. Soot." Wilbur looked up at her with wide eyes, grabbing her hand and standing up. He reached for the door of the caravan, motioning for her to go in. She smiled at him, making her way in. "It's nice in here."

The caravan was a small space, a tiny table by a window, and the necessities near it. There were two other doors; one in the back and the other in the front. Willow assumed one was for his room while the other for a bathroom or something. She took a seat at the table as Wilbur sat across from her.

"What do you want to know, Willa?" Willow felt a light spark in her mind as if she heard the nickname. It seemed familiar but she couldn't figure out about where. "I'm sure, you're not here to kill me."

"Of course not!" She exclaimed, placing her book down. Willow pulled the ink pot from her boot, placing it on the table as well. "After letting me live, I would rather run away than accept to kill you, Wilbur." He chuckled, resting his chin on his hand. She opened the ink pot, her fingers opening to a blank page on the book. Dipping in the quill, Willow looked towards Wilbur. "Tell me, Wilbur, how did it occur to you to create L'Manburg?"

"Well, when I first came here, I was greeted by Tommy," Willow nodded, writing it down on her book. Wilbur stared off towards the window, reminiscing about those times. "I convinced him into a shady business, a drug empire."

"Seriously, drugs?" Willow asked, looking at him with a weird look. "They weren't actually drugs, potions at the most," Wilbur stated, his hand moving along with his words. "It was what I told Tommy and Tubbo which excited them more than saying let's brew potions children!"

"I get it, you tried to engage children by lying," She dragged out the last word, giggling as Wilbur sat there with his mouth wide open. "I'm kidding by the way. I only write what you tell me." He closed his mouth, turning his head in the other direction. "What happened afterward?"

"Dream didn't appreciate the business as much," Wilbur muttered, pressing his finger to his lips. "In my defense, it was a harmless business that he tried to shut down. I didn't want to be under his rules, so I made my own." Willow nodded, writing it and trying to visualize what exactly happened. "Tubbo and Tommy followed me. During one of our meetings, Fundy came out of nowhere. We claimed him as our own and he joined us. Eret came along later, helped us build the walls but he broke through ours for his own benefit."

"Eret," Willow whispered to herself. "He betrayed L'Manburg. Did you know why?" Wilbur shook his head, standing up. He made his way to the door in the back. Wilbur disappeared. "I am guessing that is a no."

A book was placed in front of Willow. She opened it, flipping to the last page where there were five signatures on the book; Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, and Eret. Willow looked up at Wilbur who stared longingly at the signature.

"I wonder what made him change his mind. Was Dream's offer that good?" Wilbur whispered. She grabbed his hand, rubbing her thumb over his knuckles. He looked at her with a sad expression. Wilbur used his other hand to pat her head which she made her shrug her shoulders. "Willa, promise me you won't do the same."

"I promise but I have to do something before that," She stood up, letting his hand go. "I want to know more about the beginning. I know Dream doesn't like me all that much, but I still want to know."

"You are asking me which member is safer?" Willow nodded her head rapidly. She stopped, grabbing her things. Before she could grab her belongings, Wilbur handed her a satchel. Willow grabbed it, feeling the red, old leather on the satchel. "You'll need it for your things. There's a knife in there as well." She opened the back spotting the pointy thing at the bottom. Willow put in the book, inkpot, and quill into the satchel. She put the strap over her head, letting it rest at her side. "As for the safest member that would be George."

[a/n]i literally scrappedthe actual five draftmoved to docs to type thisbc the word count mess up withhow i want chapters to play outBUT IM BACK!!

[a/n]
i literally scrapped
the actual five draft
moved to docs to type this
bc the word count mess up with
how i want chapters to play out
BUT IM BACK!!

im excited since i have an idea
where i want this to go and where
it will take Willow!

as always, my loves
have a nice day/night!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!

~j