𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"A pirate!" Tubbo exclaimed, smiling brightly

"A pirate!" Tubbo exclaimed, smiling brightly. Willow nodded her ankles deep in a riverbank and her hands occupied with her boots. She had made a regular thing to go out to the river at least once, hoping that it helped eventually. It had been a week since she had last gotten any sort of information through her dreams. Willow hoped that going out randomly helped her out. "I can make you a hat if you like! It would be so cool!"

"That would be amazing, Tubbo." He nodded, running alongside her as she walked along the border. Willow liked it when Tubbo followed her around to the river, it always made her feel happier and comfortable. Jack was a jokester, always making jokes as she walked. Fundy was more like her, asking about her dreams and what she would do when she did figure it out fully. Tommy didn't talk much, which was surprising, but Willow knew he enjoyed the quietness.

Wilbur and Niki were yet to ever join her during these walks. Niki and Willow always talked before sleeping about their days. Since Willow dedicated her time more and more to writing events in perfect detail, she hardly worked at the bakery anymore. She felt bad for Niki, who reassured her that it was fine by her as long as she got first dibs.

As for Wilbur, he took up most of her nights in the past week. Sometimes they would talk for hours and other times, it was silence and the scratching of Willow's pen on the paper. If Willow was completely honest, it was her favorite time of the day. She smiled faintly, remember the late-night conversations they had.

Looking away from the river bottom, she noticed Tubbo up ahead, backing away. Willow furrowed her brows, speeding up a bit to catch up to him. As she approached, she noticed the red that seemed to spill into the river. She ran faster, catching up to Tubbo who seemed focus on something. Her hand grabbed his cheek, turning to him to look at her. His eyes were watering, making her turn to look at what he saw.

"Tubbo, go call Fundy." Willow nudged him forward. He nodded, wiping his eyes dry before moving forward. She stepped out of the river, shaking her feet in an attempt to dry them. Willow cursed, placing her boots and running forward.

Fungi whimpered, snuggling into Willow's hand as she moved the fox's head into her lap. She cooed, trying to soothe the injured animal. Willow looked at the arrows on the fox's body. There was no chance for Fungi to make it. Her own eyes began to water as she brushed her hand over Fungi's ears.

"Fungi?" Niki's voice made Willow close her eyes. She sat next to Willow, gasping at the multiple arrows. Willow wrapped her arm around Niki, who leaned into her. Willow rubbed her arm, trying to comfort her in some way. She turned her head around, spotting Fundy and Tubbo behind the two.

Fungi let out another whine, making everyone's heart clench at the noise. Both Willow and Niki petted Fungi in attempts to make it easier. Slowly, its small eyes began closing never opening again. Niki dug her head into Willow's neck as she sobbed at the loss of her pet. Willow petted Niki's head, holding her tight to her body.

~~~~

"I can't do anything about this." Willow gasped from her corner in the caravan. Fundy and Willow were quick to inform Wilbur about what happened. Wilbur didn't seem as engaged which alarmed Willow. "You have no proof who did this."

"Who else but that stupid, fire-arrow throwing idiot, Sapnap?" Fundy yelled. Willow nodded, the arrows were a bit scorched at the tips. She looked at the one she held in her hand, her eyes watering at the blood on the tip. "Willow, tell Wilbur what you saw?"

Wilbur turned to look at Willow, who gave a sad smile as she approached him. She pressed the bloody tip on his chest, making Wilbur grab her wrist. "Look at the arrowhead and tell me that there is nothing we can do about this. That Fundy or I can't do anything to avenge Fungi in any way. When you have your answer, look me in the eyes and tell me that Wilbur." Her eyes met his, watching as he looked behind her and back to her.

"There's nothing we can do." Fundy scoffed, walking out of the caravan. The door slammed shut. Wilbur reached with his other hand, grabbing the arrow from Willow. He lowered Willow's wrist, softly intertwining their fingers. She looked down at their hands, this was new. "Were you scared?"

"When I sent Tubbo off to look for them, yes. Yes, I was." He placed his unoccupied hand on her cheek, moving her head to look at him. She smiled at him, her eyes watering yet again. "I was so sure that he would come back to finish the job, maybe come for me right afterward."

"I would never let anything like that happen to you," Wilbur whispered. She leaned into his head, nodding her head. It felt safe here. Tucked away from the world outside. "I didn't mean to push this matter to the side. I have too much on my plate." He released her cheek, walking both of them towards his tables. Willow looked down at his desk, noticing the papers scattered around.

"May I?" She asked, motioning to his papers. He hummed, rubbing his thumb over her knuckles. Willow grabbed the papers, noticing that they were posters. She furrowed her brow when she read them. POG2020. "What's this Wilbur?"

"Well, I decided on having elections for a new president." She turned to look at him. "It's not that I don't like being the president, it's just giving an equal chance to anyone else who wants to." Willow nodded. She didn't get it but she wouldn't let Wilbur know that. There were only seven of them on L'Manburg grounds. She couldn't think about anyone else who could run. "I was going to ask this later but, I wanted you to be in charge of polls and the debates. Since you are an aspiring historian, I think this would be a perfect opportunity for you."

Willow grabbed his dress shirt, pulling him down and placing a kiss on his lips. She quickly pulled away, a smile bright on her face. Wilbur blushed, shocked by the girl's sudden kiss. "I would love to, Wilbur." He smiled, placing his hand on her cheek again. Willow leaned in, smiling back at him. Wilbur leaned back down, pressing a small peck to her lips. Her heart warmed at the kiss, hiding her face in his chest. Wilbur laughed, pressing kisses on her head.

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎...

[a/n]

PREMARITAL KISSING
but hehehe election
time is coming plus act two!
and also, Willow's official FC!!

as always loves,
have a nice day/night!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!
~j