𝗼𝗻𝗲

OCTOBER 4

OCTOBER 4

"You have to write from the beginning, Willow. The truth and the whole truth." Willow nodded, tears making her hair stick to her face. She sniffled, dipping her feather into the ink. Her quill began to move, writing everything down.

Willow leaned back in her bed, sighing in relief. It had been a troublesome week filled with arguing campaigning members and petty arguments; Tommy being at the source of them all. She was glad that she could step away from it in her own house. The house had been a gift from the two younger boys, Tubbo and Tommy, as a full welcoming to L'Manburg. It warmed Willow's heart.

It provided an area for her political affairs. Willow was taking everything seriously. Today was the day she was officially meeting campaigning members and asking them about their goals and ambitions. With her knowledge of them, she could be more prepared for any debates that would happen along the line.

Wilbur and Tommy had come by early in the morning. They both ate while Tommy talked everyone's ear off. It made Willow smile at how excited he seemed. Tommy reassured Willow over and over and over again that no matter what Wilbur would win. Wilbur tried to humble Tommy a bit but that led to a whole other rant from the blonde boy.

A knock on her door made her stand up from her bed. She walked out of her room, making her way towards the door. Opening the door, Willow felt herself fill with confusion. In front of her stood George and another man she had never seen before.

"Hello, Willow." George smiled. Willow smiled back, moving to the side to let them both come in. She closed the door, letting out a soft, confused curse. "This is a nice house, did Tommy build it?"

"Tubbo," She laughed, remembering the argument the two had. "Tommy tried to take credit for it but it was obvious who it was." Willow motioned to the opposite room, parallel to her room. "Please, take a seat." She followed after them, closing the double doors. Willow made her way around taking a seat herself.

"I don't think I have met you before," Willow muttered, glancing up to the other man. He froze up, fixing his suit immediately. She smiled at him. "No need to be nervous. I don't bite." George muffled a laugh behind his hand. Willow rolled her eyes, extending her hand to the man. "I'm Willow."

"I'm Quackity." He shook her hand with excitement. It made her smile a bit. Quackity seemed like a happy guy, maybe a prankster but who knows. "Well, Quackity, George, tell me about your party."

"I'm running for President and George will be Vice President," Quackity began. Willow nodded, jotting it down on a piece of paper. "Together, we are SWAG2020. If I am being honest, I wasn't thinking of integrating myself in L'Manburg but things happen." Willow hummed. "It's wrong for a child to run a country even if he is the vice president."