𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Willow let her legs hang over the walkway

Willow let her legs hang over the walkway. Eret had led her to what looked to be a courthouse being built by Tommy's railroad. She had made him her helper, seeing as she didn't have much against the guy. Stories were stories, you either continue to live through them or move on.

"Eret? Hey man!" Willow turned her head over her shoulder to spot a man with a multi-colored outfit. She assumed it might have been a new member of the world. There seem to be more and more different faces each day.

"Do you mind if we use this for the debate?" Willow lifted her right leg, trying to get over to them. She felt herself lose her balance, making her yelp. Her eyes shut but felt no movement. Her hand felt warm as well. "You have to be careful, Willa."

Fundy pulled her to the middle of the track, patting her shoulder. She smiled at him, nodding her head in a silent thanks. He smiled back at her, motioning his hand forward for her. The two trailed behind Eret and the unknown man as he talked happily about the building.

"Karl said we could use it." Fundy narrowed his eyes a bit, spotting Eret. Willow smacked his arm lightly, shaking her head. He rolled his eyes, looking away. "Fundy, nice to see you."

"Can't say the same for me." Willow rolled her eyes before approaching Karl.

"I'm Willow, thanks for letting me use your building." Karl smiled at her, waving her off with his hand. There was a laugh from behind them. They both turned to see Fundy and Eret, smiling and laughing. Willow smiled.

"They hate each other?" Karl asked, looking back at Willow confused.

"I don't think Fundy ever did. But I have to go, gotta ask Jack to help me with posters." She walked away from Karl. "Thanks by the way." Willow whistled towards Eret and Fundy, who stepped out of their own world. She walked out, followed by them both. "Do you think the tracks work?"

"Possibly?" Fundy asked, looking at them closely. "Tired of walking, Willa?"

"Not really, we used an ender pearl to get here." Willow continued walking down the track, watching her steps carefully. She felt Fundy come on to her right, almost as watchful as her. Eret stayed a bit behind, not saying much. "You aren't going to ask me about why Eret is with me?"

"I don't mind, I'm worried he will do the same to you as he did L'Manburg." Fundy grabbed her arm as they climbed down the small steps on the side of the tracks. Willow nodded. She understood where he was coming from. Willow was happy that he wasn't going to force her to stop Eret from helping her. "At the same time, however, I'm not worried. I'm pretty sure you can defend yourself."

"Who told you about the Schlatt thing?" Fundy laughed. She was leaning towards Quackity since he was there when it happened. They finally stepped on solid ground, walking onto the path back over to L'Manburg. "George did, well I heard them talking about it."

Eret finally caught up to them, smiling at the two. "Will you need me to go to Jack's as well?" Willow shook her head 'no'.

"I should be fine now, same time tomorrow?" Eret nodded, waving 'goodbye' to the two as he disappeared in the other direction. Fundy and Willow waved back. They continued walking back home. The silence was calm as it always was between them. The same silence that let Willow think about the day before with Wilbur. She still had no reason for why he was acting that way. Cold, dismissive. Gone. "Fundy, can I ask you something?"

Fundy hummed. She took in a deep breath, suddenly really nervous. "Has Wilbur ever--"

"Fundy! Willow!" Up ahead, Tubbo and Tommy approached. Tubbo seemed really excited, but he always had that cheerful expression on his face. Tommy seemed to be happy as well, which didn't surprise Willow as much. "I had the most amazing idea!"

"Well, don't keep us waiting," Fundy joked. Willow noticed the side glance he gave her. She was close to asking him but it seemed it wasn't time yet. "Well, I wanted to build a podium for election night! If that's okay with you?"

"Of course, Tubbo. I hadn't even thought of that, I was too busy working out the place for the debate." Tubbo cheered, hugging Willow quickly. She hugged him back before watching him disappear back into the walls of L'Manburg. Tommy, however, dropped the smile he had earlier. "Everything alright?"

"It's Wilbur." Fundy and Willow looked at each other and looked back at him. Tommy motioned for them to follow him. They walked on either side of him. Willow noticed that he walked alongside the outside of the walls. "He is acting weird. Has been since Schlatt showed up."

"We had a weird interaction a day ago." The other two looked at Willow in shock. She rubbed her arm nervously. "I had come back with Fundy from the river early one morning and he had this weird expression, left before I could ask him what happened. Now that I think about it, Schlatt was shocked to hear Wilbur's name during my first interaction with him."

"They might know each other," Fundy added. The possibility of that was high. According to Tommy, Wilbur came along alone, much as they all had. But he never opened up on how he had gotten there. "Tell us if anything changes, yeah?"

Tommy nodded, leaving the two on the outskirts of the walls. Willow sighed, crouching down. So it wasn't just her. It made her feel idiotic for even getting upset. Made her angry. "Are you okay, Willa?"

"Perfectly fine," Willow muttered. She knew that she had a decision to make. Willow was already worrying about herself and the election. If she was honest, she didn't have time for Wilbur and his mysteriousness. Willow was done blaming herself for Wilbur. It should've stayed friendly between them. "I just decided something."

[a/n]hello!!i got inspired by a lot of animations of the smp!the main one being innocenceand some of sad-ist's!!

[a/n]
hello!!
i got inspired by a lot
of animations of the smp!
the main one being innocence
and some of sad-ist's!!

but uh...bye bye willow & wilbur 0-0

as always love,
have a nice day/night!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!

~j