two

"We need to finish what we started," Wilbur ranted. Willow ran her fingers against the stone walls as she descended from the stairs. It felt right to always feel the coldness of the stone before stepping into the ring of despair; a nickname she had developed over time. It had been months upon months of Wilbur's planning. If she were honest, getting Schlatt alone again would be hard. From what she knew, Dream wouldn't stray too far from his side.

"We need more people," Tommy stated, running his hands through his hair. Willow put her hands on his shoulders, giving them a tight squeeze."We can't fight this alone Wilbur with a simple explosion. It ruins everything we worked for."

"Willow, how's your plan going?" Willow rolled her eyes at the childish act coming from Wilbur. No other opinions could get through Wilbur. Not Willow, not Niki, not Tommy. It was all pointless at this point. He ignored any opinion that opposed his own.

"Everything is going well," Willow murmured. "But are you sure we shouldn't get more people?" Wilbur looked at her as if she had grown a third head, a common reaction whenever she had something to say. "Your explosives were gone, Wilbur. Techno and I checked everywhere and there was nothing there."

"That doesn't mean anything, Willa. I could simply make more."

"Willow." Tommy leaned back, feeling the tension slowly rise yet again. It was a constant cycle at this point; Wilbur made a statement, Willow disagreed, Wilbur attacks, and Willow deflects. "It means that Schlatt has grown at least another brain in these past months. He knows that you have explosives on your mind. We need—"

"We need to worry about getting more people fighting for our cause," Techno finished her sentence. Willow nodded, a faint smile on her face. She looked over her shoulder to Techno, who gave her a short nod of his head. "No government, no Schlatt. Something I'm pretty sure a couple of people could get behind."

"I'm not saying to trash the explosives," Willow continued. "Keep it as the last resort, a plan B of sorts."

"Meeting adjourned." Willow's shoulders dropped in defeat. She nodded, knowing there wasn't any way to convince him otherwise. "Willow, you should take your leave soon before you see unwanted people."

"Bye Tommy, take care, yeah?" She ruffled his hair, smiling at him. Tommy nodded, leaning a bit into her hand. Willow made her way back up the same steps, her body feeling drained and tired. There were too many things on her mind. Wilbur's plan, Schlatt, Dream, and her own plan all eating away at her mind constantly. It was pointless at times that she valued all these people at the same level as her own plan.

"You're gonna leave soon, aren't you?" Willow yelled at Techno's appearance behind her. Her hand over her chest, she took in a couple of deep breaths. "That's why you want to keep anything from exploding? To protect everyone who stays behind?"

"I have no clue what you are talking about," Willow began walking off in the direction of her house. She heard the crunching of leaves and grass behind her. "Even if I was, you can't stop me."

"What about Tommy and Tubbo?"

"They'll be fine on their own."

"Does Quackity know?" Willow didn't say a word, continuing forward with her head held high. Techno scoffed. She could practically hear the shaking of his head as he continued behind her. "Don't you think that's a bit rude?"

"Leaving won't hurt him, I made sure of it." Willow put her right hand into her pocket, feeling the cold metal touch her fingertips. Her eyes welled up with tears as her own plans echoed in her brain. "Trust my plan as much as I trust yours."

Techno had stopped following her as she reached the infamous wooden path. Willow turned around, looking up at him. His face was stoic as always but his eyes always told her a different story. She gave him a bright smile, lifting her left hand to salute Techno. As she turned around, Willow's smiled dropped. Her right hand pulled out the metal clock, staring at it as it counted down. I have a week. She tapped the clock with her finger, feeling dread fill her body. Willow shoved the clock back into her pocket, walking along the path.

"You can come out now." Willow looked to her left, spotting the orange hair of her friend. "I suggest next time, you hide your bright hair."

"It's not that bright!" He argued, stomping his way over to her. She laughed, throwing an arm around him. Willow tugged a bit of his hair lightly, making him yelp. "But that's not the point, did you tell them?"

"Tell them about the ticking clock over my head? Yes, Fundy. I had such a nice conversation about it," She sarcastically stated. "I couldn't over Wilbur's stupid idea of exploding L'manburg."

"Is it really that bad?" He whispered. "Niki told me but I couldn't believe it."

"It's a lot worse when you see it up close," She sighed. "How's the spy work going?"

"He's drinking a lot more," Fundy fished out his book, handing it to Willow. She flipped through the pages, skimming through the notes. "I'm not sure if he will survive any longer at the rate he is going."

"What is he drinking?"

"Wine, typically," Fundy rambled. "I mean how can he consume that much wine at once. His liver just has to be begging for water at this point."

"I need a bottle of that wine, Fundy."

"Please, please, I need water," Fundy whined in a higher pitch. Willow slapped the back of his head, giving him a look. He straightened up, nodding his head. "One bottle or two?"

"The more the merrier," Willow smiled. "I got a week therefore, Schlatt has a week too."

- ', [authors note] ꒱ ↷🖇
willow, my beloved!
im so excited to write what's to come
for willow, although it's gonna get angsty...

as always loves,
have a nice day/night!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!

~j