𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

TW// MANIPULATION

TW// MANIPULATION

    Willow waited for Fundy at the river, rubbing her hands together. It was getting colder. She had realized that last night when she brought Techno home. No one knew that Willow was harboring the man in her home. It's mainly why she asked Fundy to join her on her walk today. She had more trust in him than anyone else. The familiar footsteps of Fundy's walked up to her, making her turn to wave at him. Fundy smiled, waving back at her. He furrowed his brows, noticing her hands. Fundy reached for his pockets, pulling out some gloves. "Here, you probably need these more than I do."

    "What? I'm fine, keep those for yourself." Willow didn't have time to argue with him any longer as he slipped the gloves on her hands himself. She shook her head, accepting as he pulled them over her hands. His smile was bright on his face the whole time as he did, never once wiping off. Fundy patted her hands, smiling at him brightly. Willow smiled back, flexing her fingers, feeling some warmth return to her fingers. "Thank you, Fundy."

    They began to walk along the side as they had done multiple times. Willow watched as small birds flew overhead. She didn't know how to approach this. She knew Fundy wouldn't hate her for whatever she would tell him. Willow didn't know how to approach the situation.

    "You okay, Willa?" She flinched a bit. Fundy leaned forward, trying to look at her. He held a concerned look on his face as he looked at her. She took in a deep breath.

    "I remembered something last night, well a couple of nights ago," Fundy gave her a look of disbelief. It was common for her to tell him which Willow understood that it would upset him a bit. "I'm sorry, I was going to tell you but things happened." He nodded, moving back to let her finish. "I remembered a boy. I found him in the woods as a kid and we took him in for a bit and then he left."

    "Did you remember the boy's name?"

    "Techno," She hesitated a bit. "He is at my house as we speak." Fundy turned to her in shock. Willow didn't think the story was that big of a deal. Sure it felt like a coincidence that Techno appeared after she had remembered him. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

    "Techno is Wilbur's brother." Willow's eyes grew wide. She knew Techno had a brother but Wilbur? It made things a bit more complicated now. Would Techno hate her as well for what she had done to his brother? "It's even more weird considering other things."

    "I'm harboring Wilbur's brother in my house," Willow whispered-yelled. She was now concerned about anyone else finding out anything. "Techno is the only one who can give me more than I could give myself."

    "You know you'll have to take him to Wilbur." She nodded, leaning closer towards Fundy. He leaned into her as well. Willow didn't want to but she knew if Techno wanted to, she would have to do it. Even if Wilbur wanted her out of his sight. "I could go with you if you like?"