𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Willow noticed the house with a lake surrounding it

Willow noticed the house with a lake surrounding it. It hadn't taken them much to reach where Dream wanted them to meet up. Wilbur walked in the house, holding the door for Willow.

A soft scent of vanilla candles hit her nose. The room hand multiple chests aligned on the walls. At the center was a desk with three people; a man with a hood, a man with white goggles and another with a bandana. She remembered Jack's words from earlier. Hood was Dream, goggles was George and the bandana was Sapnap.

"Dream." Wilbur extended his arm out to the hooded man. It was at this moment that Willow noticed the mask on Dream. It was different from the one Fundy wore on his face. It was pale white, holes for eyes and a smile. She could only imagine how intimidating it must've been to see him during the war.

"Wilbur." His voice was deep, not really deep but deep. It was soothing in a way. Willow leaned to the side, dropping the bread. It made a small noise making everyone turn to her. She picked it up quickly, her face flushing fully. "This is Willow?"

"Yes, this is Willow." Wilbur motioned her forward. Willow walked up closer, eyeing the two other men in the room. They were motionless, only moving to breath or reposition themselves. "Willow, this is Dream."

"Wilbur, if you don't mind can you step out." Dream motioned over to the door. Willow felt nervous. She looked at Wilbur panicked. He smiled reassuring to her, patting her shoulder as he left. "Willow, how did you end up here?"

"I don't know," She whispered. Her eyes directly went down to the floor. The floor boards creaked as someone walked around her. Willow looked up noticing that Sapnap was missing. The wild card. "I woke up on the shore and I made my way to Niki's bakery."

"You can feed that to them but I don't buy it." Willow heard a small crackle. Turning her head, she noticed Sanap with a flint and steal. "But it's better if L'Manburg deals with you than me. I do want you to know that if you cause trouble, I won't hesitate."

Willow nodded, backing up to leave the house. She never wanted to go back in there ever again. As she left the building, she took in a deep breath. Wilbur was sitting down next to the door. He sat up, raising her eyebrow at her.

"Well, I can see why you separated from them." Wilbur started to laugh loudly, making Willow smile. He stood up, brushing dirt of his butt. "Are they always this intense?"

"Not always, I think they are simply scared of women," Wilbur joked, walking back in the direction of L'Manburg. Willow furrowed her eyebrows. Her eye lit up remember what she asked Fundy.

"Do you have a spare book and quill?" Wilbur gave her the same look Fundy had as well. She sighed, brushing her shirt. "I want to write things as I remember them or write things that I should remember."

"Like a historian?" Wilbur asked, his voice sound interested now. Willow turned her head to the side, confusion taking over her face. "Well, you would be writing history. L'Manburg, SMP and yourself, the historian."

"A historian," Willow whispered. "Does everyone have a role in L'Manburg?"

"Everyone but Fundy have a role. He is a simple civilian." Willow thought Fundy to have at least another role. She made it her mission to appoint him as her helper in gathering information. "Although, aside from being a historian you will work with Niki at the bakery."

Willow nodded. She wouldn't mind working there for a bit since she liked Niki. And seeing as there seemed to be less women, Niki would feel like home. She noticed the buildings now, her nerves gone after dealing with the other man.

If she were to collect history, Willow would need to eventually talking to Dream and his friends. History isn't history if only one side is told. Wilbur seemed happy that she would be writing things down, she just hoped it wouldn't upset him when she asked Dream.

-later that night-

"Did he shiver in his boots, Willow?" Tommy and Tubbo had been pestering her to know what happened during her meeting with Dream. "He had to be!"

"Of course he was," Willow teased. Tommy cheered loudly as Tubbo laughed at his friends excitement. All of L'Manburg gathered around a campfire, enjoying the company and their new member. Willow smiled, looking up to the sky. Tonight, she could possibly figure out small pieces of what happened. She yawned into her hand, shaking her head as she stopped.

"Tired, Willow?" Fundy nudged her arm. He stared at her with a certain look that she couldn't make out. Willow nodded, leaning her head on Fundy's shoulder. He laughed a little, patting the girl's head. "I would think a bed is more comfortable, Niki should have one for you."

Willow hummed, looking at the small flames. It felt familiar to be here, looking at the flames head on. A body stood in front of the flames making Willow lift her head from Fundy's shoulder.

"Let's go to bed." Willow nodded at Niki, waving a goodbye to the boys. She followed Niki back to her bakery. Willow noticed two figures by the bakery, making her confused. "Damn it, I didn't think they would come tonight."

"Niki?" Willow recognized the two men from earlier; Sapnap and George. George seemed to be the one looking for Niki compared to the other. "I didn't know she was staying with you."

"Of course, we are both girls. If you don't mind, we would really like to sleep." Niki tried to walk around the two but Sapnap blocked her path. Willow glared at him, making him smirk at her. "Is something wrong?"

"Dream wanted to let it be known that he will be watching Willow, all the time." Sapnap moved, letting Niki walk in. Willow walked past them, glaring at them both one last time. She knew that she had to learn to deal with them normally but slipping up once and awhile didn't hurt anyone.

 She knew that she had to learn to deal with them normally but slipping up once and awhile didn't hurt anyone

[a/n]
hehehe,
Fundy 😳💞🙈

have a nice day/night!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!

~j