𝘁𝘄𝗼

"She fits the L'Manburg uniform well, don't you think Tommy?" Willow observed herself in the mirror, running her fingers against the buttons of Tubbo's jacket

"She fits the L'Manburg uniform well, don't you think Tommy?" Willow observed herself in the mirror, running her fingers against the buttons of Tubbo's jacket. She took it off handing it to Tubbo again before brushing the white collared shirt and the black pants. "Tommy?"

"How did you end up on the shore?" Tommy had been asking questions the whole time. Willow noticed he asked all the ones that would reveal if she was involved with Dream or Eret. Not that those names carried any significance to her at the moment.

"I wish I had the answer for that." The three walked along the path, stopping in random areas to point on certain things to Willow. "Tommy, you gave up your discs? What for?"

"Well, I have them up for L'Manburg's freedom." His tone was a very proud one as if it were his biggest achievement. It was better for Willow to assume that it was a good thing in his book. "But I had lost a one on one battle with Dream for our freedom. At the moment, I felt that was the best idea I came up with."

"L'Manburg is a free county but why does it bring so much fear to you that Dream knows I am here?" Willow had pondered on that question the most. "I understand that he did come here first but he is one man. How much land can one man need?"

"That's where you are very wrong." Willow jumped at the sound of the new voice. The boy wore red and blue glasses with a microphone attached to it. He extended his arm to her for a hand shake, which she hesitantly accepted. "Jack Manifold."

"Willow," She responded, looking towards Tubbo who gave her a reassuring glance. Willow looked back to Jack, noticing that he wore the L'Manburg uniform as well. "What do you mean by wrong?"

"Well, just like Wilbur has followers. Dream does as well," He talked now leading the group down the path. Willow walked faster to catch up to him, interested in the idea of more people. "There is George, his right hand man. He wears white goggles, not like mine."

Willow nodded, looking back towards his. It made sense now, the war and the separation. But how did they chose where to stay? Friends could betray each other or things could go wrong.

"Sapnap is a wild card. He does more damage then them all. If I were you, I would be careful." Willow noticed how Tubbo and Tommy nodded, a mental note for that sticking to her brain. "Obviously there is more people; Punz, Ponk, Alyssa, Callahan, Skeppy and Badboyhalo."

"And Eret," Tubbo whispered sadly. Willow remembered that name. It was one of the names that Wilbur mentioned it when he caught her in the bakery. Seeing the sad look on the boy, she decided against asking about Eret.

Tall, dark walls appeared in front of them. Willow looked up to them, taller than any tree in the area. Jack, Tubbo and Tommy continued forward as Willow stared at the walls in awe. There must've gone so much time in these walls.

"Don't admire them too much." Willow turned to see Fundy standing there. She smiled, nodding. "I'm surprised Tommy didn't make your ears bleed."

"He isn't that bad, he is very talkative that's all." Fundy passed by Willow, leading her to follow right behind him. There were some trees inside and small buildings. This is what the discs got them, a nice area for them to be free. "I have a question that I chose not to ask Tubbo." Fundy hummed, leading her to the river. "Eret is?"

"A traitor." Willow winced hearing the bruised tone that Fundy used this time. He sounded hurt, just like Tubbo did when he mentioned the name. "He fucked us over for a title."

"I'm sorry for asking," She whispered, sitting near the river bank. Fundy shook his head, placing his mask near his side.

"It's fine, it's better we tell you now than when you are face to face with them." Willow nodded. She noticed the salmon swim past them. She leaned forward, attempting to touch the salmon. Her fingers touched the water, moving them along the water. The salmon swam past, their slimy bodies passing her fingers. "Is there anything you can remember?"

"Not yet," Willow leaned back, sighing. "Maybe after some sleep, I will remember a bit." Fundy nodded. He pulled out a piece of bread from his bag. He cut it in-half handing it to Willow. She smiled, grabbing it. "Do you think a book and quill could help?"

"A book and quill?" Fundy muffled, bread stuffed in his cheeks. Willow nodded, eat small pieces of the bread.

"Willow." Fundy and Willow stood up quickly at Wilbur's presence. Wilbur smiled at the two. "I've talked to Dream and he wants to meet you." Willow nodded, looking at Fundy. Fundy patted her shoulder, nudging her forward. Willow followed behind Wilbur back on the wooden path that she had walked on this morning. "The boys behaved, yes?"

"They were very patient. I think Fundy is my favorite." Willow smiled at the bread in her hand. "He was more blunt with me than the others. I appreciated that." Wilbur hummed, the walk returning to its silent nature. Willow looked around path now noticing the other buildings around her. It was as if she were experiencing things for the first time in her life like a baby.

 It was as if she were experiencing things for the first time in her life like a baby

[a/n]

i recently created a playlist for
willow and it's driving me to
writing the ending before
everything else in the book

have a nice day/night!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!

~j