𝘀𝗶𝘅

Dear Wilbur Soot,

Dear Wilbur Soot,

    I will no longer hold my position as L'Manburg's election manager nor L'Manburg's historian. Must you need to find a different person, I recommend yourself or Tubbo. He has the most knowledge about my plans and movements with this. It would be in your interest since this isn't my home.

I will spend this time away from L'Manburg activities to find where my home really is and who I am. Whether you like it or not, L'Manburg will be my home. Whether you like it or not, my face and name will still be around for you to feel disgusted at. If you wish to banish me, let me know as soon as possible. I'll make sure to get out of your hair as soon as I can.

I have no ill intentions towards L'Manburg. Never have, never will. It was my home for many months but I prolonged my stay and dipped my spoon in areas that didn't concern me. I will hand over anything I know to whoever takes over. As for myself, I will remain in the same place have been for the past month.

Sincerely,

Willow

    Wilbur read the letter over and over again. It seemed that Willow wouldn't be showing her face again. Not to him, at least. He should've seen it coming. There was no way to excuse his behavior. But he was to accept her decisions. It was for the better, Wilbur thought. For Willow to completely leave his side then have another incident occur again. It couldn't be long before Dream had knocked on her door and asked for her to betray him as Eret did. He placed the letter down, eyeing the two boys in front of him. Tommy and Tubbo anxiously waited for his response. Willow hadn't asked them for a response back but they needed to know if someday they wanted to know if things would ever be normal. Wilbur cleared his throat, resting his hand under his chin. "When she gave you this letter, what was her expression?"

    "There was no expression," Tubbo pondered. She gave the letter to them and closed the door shortly after. There was no time to see her face. "The letter was given to us and she sent us here to you." Wilbur nodded, looking at both boys. She was being strong for them. Willow was good at those things. Pushing emotions aside to keep moving forward, he had learned that during the time he spent visiting her or being with her. Because when she talks, her eyes sparkle. The sentence cried to Wilbur in his sleep. Haunted him almost. Had her eyes ever sparkled for him? Was Wilbur a topic that she frequently talked about? There was much of nothing that Wilbur could do now to know the answer to those questions.

Fundy could protect Willow, he assured himself. Keep her safe and company. He had noticed it from the first day she was there. Wilbur felt bad for interrupting that day by the river to take her to Dream. Would things have played differently if it were his own son, flesh and all, instead of him? It was a selfish need again. A way to gain back anything he had with Fundy but it seemed to fail miserably in front of him. It ruined two relationships in one go. Two birds with one stone. "Tubbo, you're in charge of the debate."