𝘀𝗶𝘅

Willow left the caravan, making her way down the pavement

Willow left the caravan, making her way down the pavement. She had thought about what Wilbur told her. He wanted her to promise her loyalty, it made sense to her given that Eret had betrayed them not so long ago. Her thought process was cut short by a small yell of her name.

"Willow, wait up!" She turned her head, spotting Tommy and Tubbo running to catch up to her. Her feet paused waiting for them as they caught up. Tubbo hunched over, regaining his breath. Tommy patted his back before turning to Willow. "You need to come with us!"

"I was kind of--" Willow began as Tommy linked his right arm with her left. He began to walk forward with the girl. "I really have somewhere to be Tommy." Tommy made a noise, flicking his hand.

"What Tommy means to say, is that nobody wants to help us get Tommy's discs back." Tubbo mentioned, now linking his left arm with Willow's right. She looked in between the two, even more, confused than before.

"I thought you gave them up?" She asked, turning to look at the boy at her left. Willow watched as Tommy's face dropped before he got excited again. He let go of Willow and began to walk backward.

"Willow, we already have our freedom but we don't have the discs." He waved his arms around frantically. Willow curled her arm tighter around Tubbo's, who simply patted her arm. He stuck out his finger, getting ready for another speech she presumed. "It is also funny to tease and taunt the green man!"

"He isn't even green?" She whispered to Tubbo. He smiled, letting her go as he followed behind Tommy. Willow sighed, walking at her same pace behind the two. She could use this as an advantage. Tommy and Tubbo talk with Dream and she tries to find George. Easier said than done, she thought.

The same house she had come by with Wilbur, sat proudly, and seemed more lively this time around. From where Willow could see, all three members seemed to be there. Tommy and Tubbo stopped, plotting a way to get in she assumed. Willow stood behind them, still looking for George.

"Willow, what are you looking for?" Tubbo asked, noticing her distraction. "We have important business." Tommy marched forward, making Tubbo and Willow look at each other confused. She held Tubbo's arm back, watching the madness go down from afar.

"Oh Dream," Tommy let out. Both Willow and Tubbo winced, watching as Dream turned to look at the door. It seemed like everyone in the house followed his lead and looked at Tommy as well. "We can make this easy or hard, give me the discs!"

"This is his plan," Willow whispered. Tubbo struggled to find an excuse for his friend. She nodded, understanding the situation. "I need to talk to George, any idea on how I can do that without Tommy blowing my chance."

Tubbo shook his head, making Willow sigh. Drawing their attention back to Tommy, he was yelling at the door as Dream seemed to ignore him. She noticed that Tommy began to pull something out from his back pocket, TNT. Willow gasped, running to where he was. She pulled the TNT out of his hand, shoving it into her own bag.