seven

CW: death

CW: death

Dream watched Willow as she hummed to herself. He knew it was driving her up the wall being in here. Huddled in the corner, creating the farthest distance between herself and the man watching her. Every now and then, she whispered to herself. It was like the sounds of waves hitting the shore but it wasn't meant for his ears to ever pick up. It made Dream pity Willow at times but he had other engagements to do.

"Willow," She shivered a bit, moving even farther away from Dream. "Stop doing that. I can give you choice." Willow weakly shook her head from her spot, not wanting to hear him say anything. His choices always led to death, to misery. She wanted nothing to do with that. It could lead her to betray her friends and she didn't want to have them suffer another betrayal. "Willow, listen to me."

"No." Her head turned as her dull eyes looked up at him. Dream shivered himself, never have seen that look on Willow's face. It was almost as if she had figured it all out from the time she was there. Like she had read in between the lines of his plan and reason to be there. He walked over to her as Willow started to whisper to herself, almost crying as he now hovered over her. She whimpered a bit, like a small dog watching his owner leave.

"Do you have any idea of what's going on?" Dream asked, now sitting in front of her. Willow turned her head towards the wall, almost trying to merge herself into it. He took it as a sign to continue on his tangent. "Schlatt knows you betrayed him. He knows you've been going back and forth to Pogtopia." She started whispering to herself again, but he still couldn't pick up what she was trying to tell him. It sounded all the same, almost as if it were repeated phrases. "Tubbo has a speech, doesn't he? You wanna know what's gonna happen as he reaches the end?" Her hands began tracing things in the walls, making him scoff a bit. She was trying to hide from the truth and reality. "Schlatt is going to kill him and after you hear that happen, I will kill you."

A loud laugh began sounding in the room, catching Dream off guard. It was a dry and cold laugh, chilling to the core as it hit his ears. Willow's shoulders moved as the laugh caused him to look at her as if she was insane. Her body laid flat on the floor now as she turned her head to look at him. Her eyes seemed fired up now although her face was tired. She still had her passion to do whatever she needed to do. Willow moved her hand-cuffed hands to rest on her stomach as she calmed down.

"It amazes me," Willow stated. Her ears picked up on the fixing of the microphones above her. Tubbo's cheery voice was heard above as he talked with Schlatt. He will be okay. "Man after man after man fails and never learns." Dream leaned back, placing his hands behind his back to listen to her. He didn't care what she said because her fate was written in stone. "Wilbur wants to blow it up and he will but what did he gain? He goes to war for this land and now he destroys it." She laughed, shaking her head. "Schlatt grabs the land to rule in his image. Schlatt2020, he called his stupid party and look at me now!" Her cheer was cold and sarcastic, she knew what fate awaited her as well. "And you? You take and you take and you take but you're the loneliest of them all." Dream froze at this, never hearing her talk this way before. "You're so alone but you surround yourself with power as if that can fill the loneliness. As if starting wars and chaos will fill them." Willow looked at him again, giving him a smile. She pointed her finger at him, drawing an 'X' in the air. "I'll have my fun when I kill you."