Chapter 25 {Inferiority Isn't Attractive}

Everywhere was bursting with joy and festivity. So many rides to enjoyed and booth to play games. Basically, everyone is just having one hell of a good time.

......except Cynthia.

The poor girl looked like she's either gonna hurled or faint, whichever comes first. And the main source of it is currently smiling at her with his 'charming' smile. He even had the gal to look concerned when he 'noticed' her pale complexion.

"Oh? Aren't you having any fun, Lady Cynthia?" Anthony raised a brow though she did spot a glimpse of a smirk before it disappeared. Son of a bit-

"A-Ah of course! Just not feeling too well" she forced a smile. Practically it was quite scary since it looked like she just had a seizure.

'Dammit, why is this trip already at a horrible start?!' She cried in her heart. First with the carriage ride and now the carnival. Fate was really against her.

"Your Highness" her saviour with green-haired saved her! Kathryn linked her arm with hers. "Pardon my intrusion but may we borrow Cynthia?" She politely smiled. "We have been planning this trip for a while though while I wouldn't dare to come between you two but..." Kathryn's smiled turned shared as her golden eyes darkened. "...we could only hope for some good quality girls bonding"

Kathryn is saying, "fuck off. You weren't even supposed to be a part of this trip when we planned it"

The Crown Prince wasn't oblivious to the underline meaning. He could easily detect the hostility in her eyes. Nevertheless, he shouldn't be greedy. Too greedy to be exact.

"Please don't mind me. Go enjoy yourself" the blonde boy hummed. "To be honest, I am feeling quite tired from the trip" he rubbed his temple. "I shall retreat back to the palace for some rest"

Cynthia didn't ask nor did she care really. The only she got from that is he's not gonna stay! Hell yeah!

She can't wait to try all the rides! Then try the delicious treats selling at the numerous food stalls around. Even Lily who wasn't usually comfortable around loud crowds was enjoying herself. The white-haired girl was munching on a huge pink cotton candy that was the size of her own head.

"Cynthia-sama!" The brunette girl-Avelyn called her over. She clasped onto her hands. "Finally! I thought the prince would've never let you out of his sight" she mumbled, pouting at the thought of the blonde prince.

"H-Haha sorry about that. I guess the Crown Prince just wanna spend some time" Cynthia practically choked that out without gagging.

"Aren't that just sweet?" Erina gushed, failing to see Cynthia's discomfort. Kathryn and Cynthia rolled their eyes at the blonde maid. Can't help the romantic fan.

"Well Declan and Wesley are definitely having fun" the blonde heiress laughed at the sight of the ginger-haired knight-Wesley stuffing his face with food and the dark-haired knight-Declan trying to pull his partner away from the food stands. A funny scene really.

"Huh...now it seems like Wesley gonna join an eating competition" Kathryn mused watching the ginger-head knight matched toward it. He spotted the venue and immediately wanna sign up.

"How about we join as well, Cynthia-sama?" Aveline's eyes sparkled brightly at her. "We'll get to experience such great fun!"

Cynthia sweated a bit, she didn't feel like eating. She was thinking of building up the appetite after riding the carnival rides. And to be honest, she's getting nausea seeing all that mountain of food just piling up there. How large is Wesley's stomach?!