Omake 2 {The Little Ghost}

"Thia~" a voice singsonged through the hall.

"Where are you?" The footsteps slowly became louder.

Crick!!!!

The door opens slowly to a dark room.

"I know you're in here~" footsteps became closes toward a closet.

"You can't hide from me~" the door of the closet slowly open. Inside the dark closet reveal........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Absolutely nothing.

"Huh? I'm sure she was— "

"BOO!!!!!!!!"

"What the fuck?!" The figure falls behind in shock.

"Pfthahahaha!!!!!" A familiar laugh runs across the room.

"Thia! You little brat!"

"Hahahaha!!! Onii-chan, you totally fall for that!" Cynthia burst out in more laughter. While the boy just continues to frown from the floor.

"Tch, you almost give me a heart attack" Damon muttered only causing the blonde girl to smile even more.

"Well you're still breathing, aren't you?" Cynthia smirked in amusement.

"Well, you're not gonna be!" The boy lunched toward the girl but she barely dodges it, running out the room.

"Mom!!!! Onii-chan's trying to kill me!" The blonde screamed her lung out.

"Wait when I get my hands on you!"

"Ara~ kids these days are sure lively" Terisa smiled behind her fan in amusement. Meanwhile, the servants just sweatdrop at the scene with a single thought.

'The Mistress can sure find amusement in this'

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

"Stay still, will you?!"

"Ara~ kids these days"

'Yup this is one odd family'

"I'm home-" a smaller figure knock down the dark hair man, who just walk in the room.

"Dad!!!! Save me!" Cynthia uses her father as a human shield against the raging boy. Who by the way unconsciously unleash his ice power.

"W-what?!" Vincent managed to let out before he was frozen by the ice.

"Dad! Onii-chan, look what you have done!" Cynthia blames the said boy.

"Shit! He's going to kill me" Damon sweated in fear.

"Ma ma~ no need to be work up" Terisa shrugged it off like her husband wasn't frozen alive before turning to a maid.

"Can you get me a few towels?"

"My pleasure Milady"

"Huh? Mom why would you need towels-"

"Damon Lucifer Claremore!" Vincent roared out as the ice was melted completely from his body.

"Oh, that's why" Cynthia answer her own early question.

"Well I'm out of here" Damon quickly rush out the room to avoid his father wrath.

"Don't run from your punishment!" Vincent storm out the room. While the maid earlier came back with towels in hands.

"Milady here's the towels you asked for"

"Oh thank you Gena" Terisa smile in gratitude before cleaning up the water from the melted ice.

"Milady! You shouldn't have to clean this up" the maid said in a panic.