Prologue

BANG BANG BANG!

"Shit! They're catching up." I cursed as I spotted more zombies coming close. At this rate, I'm gonna get overwhelmed by the undead.

Seeing the odds, I could only click my tongue and yell at these zombies in detest. "Well if I'm going down then I'll be going down fighting!" I began to shoot more ferociously.

Bullets after bullets as I shoot down more and more of these zombies with my twin guns. I managed to take out most of them...however, it seems like my efforts weren't enough. More zombies only replaced the ones that I had killed.

My luck was really against me as my bullets started to run out slowly. Shit.

I threw the guns away, now useless without any ammo. I was surrounded by zombies and I had no more ammo. Just fucking great.

The mob of the undead began closing in on me as I tried to back away as much as I could. But it was a dead end. Why a dead-end of all things?!

"Gr..arg..I..ris," a zombie grunted, slowly approaching closer and closer. I grimaced at the smell of blood and rotten flesh. If the terror of being eaten alive by these gruesome beings hadn't consumed me whole, I would have noticed something was amiss.

"Arg... Iris..gr," another one grunted. They were completely closing in on me and I couldn't get away any further. The cold wall behind me prevented any means of escape. I was truly trapped.

"Ggr...Iris..wa..arg..ke." One at the front had come even closer. Though amidst all that grunting, I caught the constant use of my name.

I blinked, "how the hell did you bitches know my name? Better yet how do you know to say it?" I knitted my brows at them. But of course, more grunting all was I got.

"Wa..gr..ke..arg..up," the same one in the front was coming too close. Too close for comfort. I could even taste the horrid stench of death and decay in my mouth. It dragged its dead legs even closer.

"Iris..gr..up." It came even closer and closer. My heartbeat was racing fast as the threat of death was looming closer.

"IRIS WAKE UP!" It leaped toward me. Barreling towards me at such speed. Fuck.

"IRIS WAKE UP!"

"DIE, YOU BLOODY ZOMBIE!" I had shot up straight from my bed and took cover behind my arms. I had awaited the impact of the zombie but instead...

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOUNG LADY?!"

I got something much worse. I paled at the sight of my furious mother crossing her arms once I uncovered myself to look. One word CRAP. An upset mom is scary but a furious mom is downright terrifying.

"Oh hello Mother, don't you look beautiful today." I try to sweet talk but from the unimpressed look on her face, I could tell it didn't work. Well, I am dead, I have many regrets such as not completing KNB or My Hero Academia in the third season. In my will, I will leave all my figurings and mangas to Keon. While Aira can't have my room because, in my final wish, I would like this room to be preserved as a reminder of my greatness and—

"Iris! You're late for school," my mom snapped me out of my inner monologue. Wait, did I zone out her entire scolding? Then I registered her words.

"WHAT?!" I immediately looked at the time and noticed that I had only less than an hour to get ready and hurry to school. Shit.

~Third Person P.O.V~

The loud thumping of footsteps and crashing could be heard throughout the house.