Omake 4 {Goodbye...For Now}

Early Warning: Angst and possible triggering content at the end. There are mentions of suicide. Obvious content of deaths.

Read with the music...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day had started with the sun nowhere to be seen. The gloomy grey skies instead accompanied them that day.

A woman sadly looked out her window. She felt that it could start raining any moment but they couldn't hinder it any longer. Soon after, she had reached her daughter's bedroom. "Aira?" She had knocked against her daughter's bedroom door.

When she failed to get a response, she could only sigh. The girl had barely gone out of her room since the incident. "Sweetie, we gotta go. I hope you—"

"....." She was cut off when the door was ripped open and the girl inside finally came out. The black-haired girl was simply dressed in a black dress that had reached her knee along with a black jacket wrapped around her waist. Her heart ached at the sight of her daughter.

The mother—Kelly gently took hold of her hand. "C'mon, we wouldn't want...to be late" her voice began to falter but she tried to hold back the tears.

Aira only stayed quiet as her mother lead her outside, where her father was waiting for them. As they all entered the car, Aira had leaned against the car window. With their back turned, the parent failed to see the girl quietly sniffing in the back seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kelly..." A woman with blonde hair had approached them once they had arrived at the gravesite. She had immediately eloped the mentioned woman into a hug.

"Taylor..." Kelly couldn't deny the hug from a close friend. The woman was the mother of her daughter's friend that she had become close to since the moment their children became friends. Though Taylor wasn't the only one, many others approached the couple.

As her parents began to be approached by many others, Aira simply kept quiet in the back. She had kept her gaze on the ground and green grass.

"Hey..." Someone had called out to her. She numbly raised her head, to see Erina's soft smile. Though despite the blonde's smile, Aira could see the gloss of unshed tears. Beside Erina, others were along with her as they had approached her. Many of her own friends were among them while others were ones of her sister's.

"Come, they're gonna start soon..." Kathryn grabbed hold of Aira's hand as she gently pulled along the girl.

Right as Kathryn had said, the casket had finally arrived. Aira could only stare at the wooden box with numbness. She had glossed over the speeches and words many had given. She could only keep her gaze on the brown casket where her sister's body lies.

Surrounded by her friends and her sister's friends, she tried to tune out the soft crying and sniffing from them. Yet, her own eyes began to slowly watered.

It began to grow worse as they began to lower the casket into the earth and slowly covered it with earth and soil. She had watched as the casket disappeared from her sight and only brown soil was all she could see.

What seems to be one or two drops of tears began to be a fountain of tears dripping down her cheeks. She began to sob uncontrollably as others close by started to cry as well.

Seeing the casket be buried into the earth made her feel that it was real. It was real that her sister was no longer there with them.