Chapter 38 {A Pleasure to Teach}

"You could say that~"

They all flinched as the air grew heavy. They didn't know who exactly is this woman and what did she want from them. But they knew it wasn't good. I mean, whenever do someone locked you in a room does?

Although, one member despite feeling the tension raised, felt rage coursing through her veins. "You bitch!" Cynthia growled, looking like she was about to lunge herself at the older woman. Fortunately, she was held back by Erina and Roselyn. "This whole quest was a trap to lure us, wasn't it?!" She barked.

A giggle was all she received from the woman. Luna had looked at them in amusement dancing in her blue orbs.

Rage inside of Cynthia only grew, "oi, listen here you fucking bitch" the blonde girl was more than irked. "We don't know you but your 'quest' here" she had quote marked it before continuing, "had almost got my friends and I killed for your sorry little ass"

Though Luna was the very least fazed by her crude insults. She simply looked boredly at the younger. "Are you done?"

"Huh?" Cynthia's eyebrow had twitched. This woman's true character was hitting all her nerves. She literally made them go through such hardships and dangers just for a freaking ploy of hers.

"Oh dear, it seems like you've gone deaf from your own voice" the blonde woman fakely gasped, concealing her lips. Luna was clearly mocking her and trying to rile her up.

And she did. "You...FUCKING BITCH!" Cynthia was about to pounce on Luna's smirking little face...if not for her friends holding her back. The younger blonde was struggling in their holds.

Though as she halted from her attempt assault, Yumi had shifted her purple gaze directly to that of their captor. "Since you've confined us here, what're your intentions?" The pinkette demanded, paying little mind to the pissed-off Cynthia in her and the other's grasps.

At her question, Cynthia had stopped her struggling and instead snapped her head at her "Yumi!" She hissed.

"What?" Yumi raised a brow. "We need answers and the only source of them here is her"

"Because she was the one who trapped us here!" Cynthia snapped, pointing at the older blonde woman. "She's—Mhhmm!" Kathryn had muffled the angry girl with a hand.

"You may continue" Kathryn sighed, turning at Luna. She ignored the muffled Cynthia beneath her hand.

Luna merely smirked at amusement. "Good, now as I was saying. You—" she gestured to them. "And I have some business to take care of—"

"Get straight to the point," Yumi said, disregarding she had just rudely interrupted their captor.

Luna huffed in disappointment and rolled her eyes, "can't a lady be coherent?" She tsked before shaking her head. "Nevermind, the thing is while you know nothing of me...I know plenty about you. All of you" her smirk grew wider at their pale faces.

If it wasn't already bad with their identities exposed, their situation became a lot more worse. The girls watched in fear as shadowy figures began to surround them. They—the creatures slowly crept closer and closer towards them. "Little noble girls trying to fly out of the nests~" Luna mused while the girls hurdled closer to each other.

Yet as the shadowy figures began creeping towards them, Roselyn haste to blasted them away with a huge ray of light. Her light element spell was effective against the creations of darkness.

"Oops, my bad" Luna feigned an apologetic look. Her blue eyes now danced towards the orang-haired girl at her display of magic. "I forgot not all of you are exactly nobility. How pathetic" she ridiculed them which Erina and Roselyn flinched at. "Though what rare element you have~" Luna had leaned on her knuckle, still keeping her strong gaze on the light-user.