~ Surprise ~

Author Note:
Whatsup, people!!!!!!!! Hahahaha hope you guys are doing great! Even with this troublesome time!

Yeah, sorry this isn't an update but I gotta know who's a Bungou Stray Dogs fan here?! (♥ω♥*)

It's an amazing anime you should check out if you already haven't!!!!!! It's a great shounen anime with great actions and comedy!!!!!

Anyway the real purpose of this sudden author note.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I've published a BSD fanfic!!!!!!!! Yes, that's right, people! It's called The Sinners of The Night.....

Yeah, you guys should check it out!!!!!!♥(✿ฺ´∀'✿ฺ)ノMy writing is quite different in that story cause I'm trying to improve my writing style since it's more recent compare to Reincarnation Gone Wrong: Otome Villainess~

My writing is quite different in that story cause I'm trying to improve my writing style since it's more recent compare to Reincarnation Gone Wrong: Otome Villainess~

Sorry again, I couldn't update but this fanfic is something I've been writing for awhile and just got the nerve to publish it...yeah it was pretty nerve-wrecking. (^_^;)

I'm trying to write something new and different to help me adjust and improve my writing style and think of new ideas for Reincarnation Gone Wrong: Otome Villainess!

Plus, I've been preparing to finally enter my university's campus!!!!! This 4 August!!!! Recently, all the students has been doing our lectures through ODL, Online Distance Learning and finally, we get to enter the campus! It's nerve-wrecking but also exciting! I get to finally see my classmates face to face! Though ODL is still going to be commence even when we're in campus except for class involving lab work.

Yeah, if I haven't told you guys, I'm doing Law Course. Yes, that's right! I'm a Law Student! Damn that was something I never thought of growing up until my dad suggested it.

But if any of you guys have any tips for me, it'll be much appreciated! English isn't my main language and this course is gonna really test that but thank goodness I love English so I'm gonna do my best!

Shame, that I already got my assignments already assigned hahaha....we haven't stepped foot within the campus and already so much work?! Well that's higher education for ya....ಥ⌣ಥ

Majority of my assignments are group work so I can't wait to meet my classmates and discuss with them without a bloody screen in our way! So far, they seem pretty great! Funny and actually very considered from the texts and google meeting we had.

In my two last years in Highschool, I had a really toxic relationship with my classmates (╥_╥) it was Sport Science/Business course and most of my close friends aren't in my class... Yes there were some nice people in my class but I wasn't very close with them and they all already have their own groups. So I'm pretty much am a loner and tend to spend working on my own, though I can work in group assignments. And in lunch times, I spend with my friends from other classes.

I tried to be positive but it's quite hard to get closer to people, who aren't even interested in things I loves....yeah it's a sport course and yet I was the only female athlete...some of the boys does do sports but aren't interested in representing and competing in actual competitions. (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

Anyway, these new classmates are nicer and more supporting! They don't mind using English, well of course since we gotta use English in university and get this! Many of them are also Otakus or at least Meme lovers!!!!!! I've found my people (*´∀'*)

Damn, we're really going off topic! Sorry you had to hear my rambling hahaha...anyway please check out my new fanfic!

Bye bye~ and thank you so much for your time!!!!!!!!!!~(^з^)-♡