Chapter 37 {Our First Quest?!}

"Damn, I'm so hungry!" Cynthia dramatically groaned out as she slumped against a table. After their registration, the girls had returned to the bar/cafeteria area. She hasn't eaten anything since she collapsed due to magic exhaustion.

Though, as if hearing her tales of woes, an angel had descended before her. An angel in the form of Clara had appeared, smiling down at her, "then would like to order some food?" A notepad and pen ready in her hands. Cynthia had jumped at the woman's sudden appearance.

"Ah Cynthia-sama, this is Miss Clara!" Avelyn introduced which only made Clara's smile shined brighter...if that is possible at Cynthia.

"I'm glad you're feeling better" the older woman beamed.

"A-Ah thank you, Miss Clara" Cynthia nodded her head meekly. She was feeling a bit shy, since apparently when they first met, she was bloody unconscious. "I think I use some food" she sheepishly smiled when she heard her stomach grumbled.

"I suggest spaghetti" Yumi perked up, knowing how the Italian dish has always been the blonde's favourite even in the previous life. Cynthia's eyes had sparkled at the mention of the dish. Without hesitation, she immediately ordered it, her earlier shyness had quickly disappeared.

Now, Cynthia was happily waiting for her meal. But she was a bit buffed when red beady eyes had suddenly come up right into her face.

"So you're Cynthia? You seem awfully more cheerful when conscious" it was an unfamiliar boy with blue hair and red eyes. He had commented nonchalantly regardless of the lack of care towards her personal space.

"And you are?" Cynthia could only raise a brow, leaning back. She doesn't know this guy and she appreciates her personal space not being invaded, thank you very much.

"Ah, they're the boys that helped us find the guild" Roselyn chirped, also alerting the clueless blonde of more boys that weren't sitting that far from them.

"And the one who caused that stampede" Kathryn snorted, still quite displeased by the previous event. Cynthia blinked at her before shifting her gaze to the blue-haired in front of her. Oh...

"I'm Atlas!" The blue-haired boy cheerfully introduced himself. He's like an overhyped puppy, Cynthia thought to herself. And the others...

Atlas helpfully introduced the rest of his colleagues, seeing how some of them weren't interested in doing so. "And the one waving is Rafael, he's nice when he isn't hitting me" he pointed to Rafael, who was indeed waving at them with a kind smile. He seems nice, Cynthia smiled back.

"And the one looked like he's currently constipated is Koda—"

"Shut the fuck up, Atlas!" The brunette popped a vein as he yelled from across the room. Cynthia sweatdropped at the hot-headed boy, doesn't he seem like a joy.

"—and there, sitting mysteriously is our great leader, Callum!" Atlas proudly gestured to the black-haired male. He even did jazz hands before ending his little introduction.

"...right. Nice to meet you all...I guess" Cynthia awkwardly smiled. She seems to like Rafael while Koda was a different story. She did flip him the middle finger at his rude glares.

Though their leader did tickle her curiosity. Ignoring the brunette's shouts of rage, Cynthia could help but sneaked a glance at the mysterious boy—Callum.

Cynthia had smiled at him in thank you for their help earlier when their eyes had met. Unfortunately, her gratitude wasn't well-received by the black-haired male as he simply looked at her in distaste, scoffing before turning away.

Her veins immediately popped and her smile became crocked. This boy...what the fuck is his problem?

"Yeah...I don't like him" the blonde girl clicked her tongue.