Chapter 12 {Sassy Child}

"K-KYAHHH!!!!!!"

The early morning started with a blood curling scream.

"Opal?! What's with the screaming?!" Taren burst into the servant's courter.

"W-what in the world?" The young butler stumbled backwards. The sight almost made him faint in shock.

Bloods seem to be splatted all over. Staining the walls and furniture scarlet red. It was like a mass murder that happened in the room. There were even multiple unfamiliar corpses all over the place.

"H-holy Lord..." Gena actually fainted once she caught sight of the servant's courter condition.

"Was a monster let loose here?!" Wan, a fellow butler gaped in disbelief.

There wasn't a single answer as everyone was stunned as he was. Until a certain maid burst laughter...

"Pfthahahahaha!!!!"

"E-erina?!" Everyone jawdropped in shock seeing the innocent maid actually laughing at such a horrid scene.

"S-sorry! I-it's just your expression was t-too much! Hahahaha!" Erina falls down in laughter. Rolling on the floor in complete humour.

"I agree!" A blonde heiress who just appeared joined her friend in the laughter.

"Y-young Mistress?!"

"Lady Cynthia just thought it was funny to play yet another time prank" Sarah sighed. She just entered the courter knowing it has the mischievous mistress's name all over it.

Meanwhile, the other servants took a few seconds to process the information.

"........"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"""WHAT?!"""

"A prank?!"

"I thought someone actually died!!!"

"Opal and Gena fainted!!!"

"Young Mistress! This is simply too much!"

"You even drag Erina into your little prank!!!"

"M-my innocent Erina? S-she's tainted!!!"

Sarah sweatdropped at the last one. It seems like the Claremore Heir wasn't the only who's a sis-con... Hope it's not contagious.

The servants exploded however Cynthia just took her chance to escape but of course not leaving her friend behind.

"Hahahaha!!!!!" Their laughter echoed through the halls. Smug and proud to accomplish such feat in the morning even though it causes some people to faint.

Just a normal day at the Claremore Household....

"Did you see their faces?! It was hilarious!" Cynthia gushed in laughter.

"Yes even though I feel a little guilty for scaring them..." Erina cracked a small smile.

"Well there's nothing wrong with scaring them a bit, I'll say~"

"Is that so, Young Mistress?"

"Duh! It was priceless—" Cynthia suddenly froze when she realised that she was speaking to another.

"O-oh Narcy, funny running into y-you hehe" Cynthia nervously smile but she just received a disappointed look.

"Have you forgotten your manner from Mr Billian's lessons? This just won't do..." The older maid frown before taking hold of the heiress. "It'll be best for you to retake those lessons once again..."

"W-what? Nnnooooo!!!!!!" Cynthia wailed as she was dragged by the surprisingly strong woman.

"Erina! I have been caught! Avenge me!!!!" Cynthia cried out to her blonde hair friend before she was pulled to her suffering— I mean lessons.