Chapter 27 {There's More To It}

The blonde maid looked at the wooden door in silent yet her emerald green eyes flickered in concern. Finally, when she couldn't hold it in anymore, she knocked on the door with a small sigh, "Cynthia? You okay in there?"

However, she had only received silent as a reply. Her worries grew even more.

"She still won't come out?" Kathryn frowned when she arrived at Cynthia's current guestroom. The blonde maid could only shook her head. Kathryn clicked her tongue in annoyance, "she's acting like a child"

"Technically, she is a child" Yumi popped in from behind. The two girls flinched at her sudden appearance. "Yumi! Stop popping out everywhere! You're gonna give a heart attack!" Kathryn was holding her chest in shock.

The pinkette girl simply shrugged, paying no mind to their sudden freight. "So? Have ya check on her?" She blinked at the shut wooden door.

Erina sighed for the umpteenth time today. "No...she won't answer"

"Easy problem them..." Yumi hummed. "We could just go right in" the girl without any care just went right in, pushing the doors open. "W-Wait Yumi! You can't just—"

"Huh...she's asleep" Yumi blinked at the figure in the bed. Cynthia's blonde curls were a mess, still in her previous attire and drool leaking from her mouth.

"She may have fallen to sleep after exhausting herself from the game and from getting work up" Kathryn rubbed her temple. "Idiot..."

"But why we're she so angry with Prince Edgar? He was only showing his..um admiration for her" the blonde maid couldn't help but sweatdropped at the memory.

"Or she was mad because she's worried he would hurt Avelyn" Yumi hummed.

"Seriously? Avelyn wasn't even bothered one bit, heck she was too busy cheering with Cynthia at winning the game" Kathryn scoffed.

"Well according to this little paper, I am right" Yumi showed them a piece of used paper.

"Whatda?" Both Erina and Kathryn sweatdropped at it. On it was a rough drawing of some scenes. One had a doodle of Edgar holding hands with another girl with heroine pointing an arrow at while there's another doodle of Avelyn crying. In the next scene, doodle Cynthia was choking the life out of doodle Edgar.

"Oh and there's some writing behind it" Yumi turned the paper which only made the two sigh.

Stupid m*therf*cking Edgar, I knew you weren't f*cking loyal! Just when another girl f*cking shows up and be so cool or something, you immediately fall head over heels for them, huh?! You son of b*stard! ヽ(#'Д´)ノ┌┛〃

Well here's a little something for ya!

Roses are red,
Violet are blue,
I'll make you bleed,
Beneath my shoe,

You think she's sweet,
But threw her away,
Like you aren't sorry bitch,
Leaving her to decay,

Despite it all,
She still fucking stayed,
Suffering in the inside,
Until you taste my blade...

Just you wait, little m*therf*cker...

"Huh, she still had enough rationality to come up with rhymes even when angry." Yumi commented.