Chapter 35 {Where's that Bloody Guild?!}

"Dammit, Cynthia! You just had to poke that giant hornet nest!" Kathryn cursed the blonde girl out. Much like any other day, the green-haired girl felt like strangling the blonde.

"I thought it was abandoned!!!!" Cynthia cried out. Her heart had dropped when she had almost tripped over her own legs. Fortunately, she caught herself, can't be having to afford to fall right at that moment.

A scared screech was heard near them, coming from their brunette friend. "Less talking and more running!!!" Avelyn wailed, flailing her arms like crazy. All of them running for their life just moments after beginning their journey.

How did they get into this situation?

~ Just Moments Ago ~

Cynthia grinned as she stepped foot into the forest. She breathed in the clear and refreshing air. "The great outdoor" the blonde girl had placed her hands on her hips and laughed out loud. "Now it's our first step as an adventurer—"

"Not yet. We still need to register with a guild" Erina smiled despite interrupting the blonde girl's self monologue. Cynthia pouted at her, "Erina! I was having a moment!" She was flailing around while Erina giggled at her action.

Looking at the two, Kathryn sighed, "remind me again why we have to go through this forest? We could just go straight to the guild with a carriage" the green-haired girl twitched.

"Um, because Cynthia said that we should? Something about getting used to walking through rough terrains" Roselyn sweatdropped with a nervous smile. Nervous because the green-haired girl looked like minutes from beating up the excited blonde.

The orange-haired girl sweatdropped even more when she heard Yumi muttering at the back. "Maybe we can hunt some beasts and cook them for lunch..." Her purple eyes gleamed at the idea. Just imagine the exotic taste.

Lily blinked at the pink-haired girl, "eat beasts?" She wasn't sure if one could consume beasts and monsters...

While Avelyn looked practically intrigued. "You know, that isn't a bad idea. I read somewhere that when cook properly, you can make delicious dishes with monsters and beasts" the brunette informed, basically an encyclopedia of the flora and fauna. Who knew.

Yet, when an irritated green-haired girl heard their conversation, she had snapped her head at them. "Hold up, we just ate moments ago!" Kathryn exclaimed, eyes bulging. She just couldn't comprehend their friend's constant hunger. She swears the girl was starved as a child but knowing her, it's just her huge appetite.

Roselyn stiffed a laugh at their green-haired friend. She was reminded of a nagging mother with needy children. Then she blinked, realising something. Talking about nagging figures and children. "Um, guys..."

"What?" Kathryn scowled, pretty already annoyed that they had to walk the whole through a forest and now with Yumi's aperitif thrown into the mix.

"Where's Cynthia and Erina?" Roselyn asked with the two blondes in their group no longer seen anywhere. She frantically scanned the area for any sight of either of them. "I don't see them anywhere"

"T-They couldn't possibly go far, right?" Lily nervously smiled, looking for reassurance from the party. "I'm mean they were just—"

"Oh, there they are!" Avelyn beamed when she spotted the two girls running straight towards them. Roselyn and Lily had sighed out of relief. Thank goodness, they're alright...

Though Kathryn looked at them in suspicion. The two had emerged from some forest clearing in such of a rush. "Why are they—" she could barely finish her sentence when loud buzzings could be heard. "What in the world..." She knitted her brows.