Nothing.

"I can't believe you got her face tattooed to you. She's your childhood sweetheart, you'll be married in five years to someone completely different and she'll have to look at Olivia's face on your arm forever." Reece laughed at my stupidity.

I knew what they all thought but I didn't care. If I am married to someone else in five years time it will be because Olivia helped me get to that place. I owed her everything but none of them would understand that. She sat crossed leg on the floor, braiding her hair back in the mirror and I scooted to the end of the bed. Determine to get this out.

"Reece, I'm so sorry for how I treated you. I knew you had feelings for me and I shouldn't have played on that. My heart belongs to Olivia and tomorrow I'm going to tell everything, try and win her back. I might have to tell her about Luke and the tape, I hope that's okay."

Her hazel eyes looked back at me through the reflective glass and after a few moments she nodded back at me. "She's a lucky girl and it's clear to see that you love her." She told me, not seeming all too sad about my rejection. "Did I walk in on you nearly kissing her just now?" She added as an afterthought.

I rubbed my neck awkwardly. "Yeah and we kissed the night before as well." I admitted shyly.

"God Liam, so much for bringing me here to make her jealous." She tutted with her tongue.

"I know, I didn't think it was going to be this hard to be around her." I complained.

I watched as Reece removed her eye makeup but then my attention found her lips. She had coated them with a sticky gloss and I couldn't believe I once had clouded judgement enough to even think about kissing her. Kissing Reece after kissing Olivia would be like finding a rock after you've found a diamond. Her lips shined aggressively and I knew I would smudge thick, sticky gloss on my face if I touched hers with mine. It made my lip coil up in disgust, completely repulsed but thankfully she didn't notice.

I said goodnight to Reece and climbed into my own bed, hoping the nightmares stayed away tonight.

***

The music played out of speakers that were located in every room of the lake house and I sat on the sofa watching Olivia dance with her friends in a carefree, happy way. I loved that she was having fun with a genuine smile on her face. Everyone was buzzed from alcohol and even through my beer goggles there was only one girl I wanted.

"Let's throw it back to an old classic" Jordan announced, lowering the music by a few decimals. "Seven minutes in heaven." He raised his eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes. "Sit in a circle, we'll do spin the bottle version."

With drunken giggles everyone placed themselves around the coffee table but this was another game I didn't want to play. How do these people find games like this fun?

Jordan spun the bottle and it landed on Tia, much to his approval. He shot me a secretive knowing glance before they both disappeared into the closet to do God knows what for seven minutes.

"I hope I don't get Ben." Lola said to nobody in particular.

"Gee, thanks." Ben said with amusement, everybody laughed.

Tia and Jordan returned from the closet full of smiles but neither one of them divulged what happened. Zak spun the bottle and it landed on Olivia. My fists clenched by my side as I watched them disappear into the closet. I didn't take my eyes off the timer as it ticked down on Jordans iphone. It was the longest seven minutes of my life and when it went off I shouted them immediately. I spun the bottle and it landed on Reece. She smiled slyly.

I looked at the closet, it was small. There would be touching in a space that confined. What would she expect to do? I didn't want to do anything, I made that clear last night. I didn't want to go in that closet with her. I couldn't, my reaction would reveal too much. I didn't trust her not to pounce on me the second the door closed and then it would be locked so there would be no escape.

"Pass." I said coldly.

I heard everyone sigh around the table, Lolas louder than everyone else.

"You can't pass every game we play." She complained.

"I just did." I challenged her.

Olivia laughed quietly behind her hand. Lola sighed again and spun the bottle. Knowing better than to argue with me this time.

"Fuck." She moaned with disappointment.

"Have fun." I said with a cocky tone and blew her a kiss as she flipped me the bird and disappeared into the closet with Ben.

Reece was giving me daggers through her eyes, I knew she thought I was stupid for not playing along with the game and maybe I was but I just couldn't do it. I knew Reece was into me, she's tried it on with me more than once so being alone in a closet with her wouldn't have ended well for me despite our chat yesterday.

When Lola and Ben returned Olivia spun the bottle and I held my breath as I watched the glass skim over the wooden surface, round and round. On the last spin it slowed down until coming to a complete stop with the neck pointing at me.

"I guess you'll be passing that one as well?" Lola sighed.

"No. I'll do it." I replied instantly.

Reece widened her eyes at me and the guys made whipped noises as I stood up and made my way into the closet. She stood as far back against the shelves as she could leaving a tiny slither of space between us. I knew she was only doing it for my comfort but the gap was too big.

"This is a bit wrong on Reece." She said sympathetically through glossy lips.

I looked at her lips shine, reflecting the overhead light and my brow furrowed.

"Are you wearing Reece's lip gloss?" I asked curiously.

"I'm wearing Lolas lip gloss who probably stole it from Reece." She shrugged.

I have never wanted to ruin someone's lip gloss more than I wanted to in that very moment, I didn't care if I got sticky gloss all over my lips. I stepped forward, closing the gap between us. Feeling her warmth brush up against my own body. I heard her gasp, affected by my closeness and she bit down on her lip when I swiped a few strands of golden hair behind her ear, gliding over her skin with my thumb as I did. Our faces got closer, I could feel her warm breath fanning out on my face as my lips moved towards the goal.

"Liam..." She started and I knew what she was going to say before she even said it. "We can't keep doing this to Reece."

Fuck Reece.

My hand rested gently on her cheek as she peered her beautiful green eyes into mine.

"Why did you kiss her?" She whispered sadly.

"I didn't." I dropped my hand instantly and stepped backwards.

"Liam, there was a picture." She closed her eyes with annoyance.

"Liv, I'm telling you nothing happened." My tone was straight forward.

"But your teammates -"

"I'm telling you nothing happened." I repeated again.

"But Reece -"

"Nothing happened." I stepped forward, slipped my arms around her waist and pulled her body closer to me so her head could rest on my chest.

"Nothing happened?" She questioned, believing it this time.

"Nothing." I confirmed.

"Times up!" Jordan's voice shouted as the door sprang open and every person in the lounge set eyes on Liv and I together.