My Fantasy.

I knew exactly what I wanted and I couldn't count how many times I had actually dreamed about it. But dreaming about it and having it done to you are two completely different things. My heart pounded in my chest and my inner voice told me I wasn't capable of allowing this.

With my eyes closed I imagined her leaning over me, I wanted her to kiss the sweet spot on my neck, and then move her mouth down my body. Kissing me, biting me, loving me. I just wanted to feel her warm lips on my body.

"Start here and trail kisses all the way down my body, you can lightly bite as well." I used my index finger to show her exactly where.

Prepare for her to touch you Liam.

A shadow fell over my face, darkening my eyes even more. I knew she was close to me, I could feel her and smell her. My body screamed for her but my mind screamed her away.

I waited for her touch but it wasn't coming, she was intentionally waiting. I love that about her, she could sense I needed this to be slow and she gave me that. I breathed deeply, in and out. In and out. Relaxing myself.

It's okay Liam. It's in your imagination.

I tried to trick myself as she lowered her body down, careful to keep a space between us. I realized she still had her clothes on and in my fantasies she doesn't so I pulled off her T-shirt and threw it to the floor.

Her lips found my neck again and the sensation was electrifying beyond belief. I wanted squeal but I kept my lips closed, refusing to let out any sound. The feeling was almost indescribable, numbing but sensational at the same time. I learnt that neck kissing was my weakness, once she went there I was utterly at her mercy.

Having her mouth travel my body was a rush of mixed emotions but above all it was the ultimate turn on. I kept my eyes closed, focused on creating the visual in my mind, blocking out any darkness that threatened but for now the darkness seemed quiet.

"Take my clothes off" I could hear the seduction in my own words. It was hard to get them out and when they finally fell from my lips they were shaky.

I felt her tugging on the button of my jeans and I tilted my hips higher allowing her freedom she needed to remove my layers.

I could no longer feel her near me. I lay on the bed, completely exposed and everything going on in the room was at a stand still. I thought about opening my eyes, looking for her but I didn't want to break the illusion of safety I created in my own mind, this was working.

But it was weird, lying there in all of my glory, uncovered. My man parts stood high and although she has seen me naked a fair few times she hasn't really seen me so ready. Not to mention I had scars on my skin that probably stood out more than the penis.

Shit. She was probably looking at the scars.

"I know you're staring at me." I disrupted the quiet. "Come here." I pleaded. Within seconds I heard movement from her again and I felt her body hovering above my own. I pulled her down, feeling her body against mine entirely.

It's okay Liam. It's just Olivia. Don't freak out.

I distracted myself with her lips, exploring the inside of her mouth and letting it calm my growing fears.

"Okay, here." I traced my fingers across my waistband needing a break from her full body being pressed onto mine. She scooted down the bed instantly, using her mouth against my skin.

If I thought neck kisses were a turn on this was enough to make me explode. I couldn't keep my body still, I thrust my hips upwards wanting more, needing more. She nibbled at my skin all around the area and I had become very aware that girly sounds were leaving my lips and I couldn't do anything to stop them.