Is it in?

I swayed my way through the college campus until we reached the soccer pitch. It lay in darkness except for the floodlights, I lost my footing and fell to the floor, laughing as I rolled around on the turf. She stood over me, shaking her head with amusement so I grabbed her and brought her down to the floor with me.

She lay on her back looking up at the stars but I lay facing her, because there wasn't a sight more stunning than her. My fingers itched to touch her, so I did. My hand landed on her warm flesh, resting lightly against her stomach as it rose and fell softly beneath my hand.

Then I dipped it under her t.shirt and slowly caressed her skin higher. The smoothness of her flesh was interrupted by tiny goosebumps that covered her body and I wondered if she was cold or if I have the same affect on her that she has on me.

She turned to face me, green eyes humming with love blinked back at me behind lushes lashes and in that moment I leaned in to kiss her. Not just leaned in, more like hovered my body over hers. I was feeling brave this evening, bold and alive. My hands found her soft hair, tangling in the softness and tugging ever so slightly as my body pushed into hers. I didn't want to come up for air, not if it meant we needed to break our kiss. She tasted magnificent, sweet and seductive.

"I've never seen you this drunk." She pointed out, after I very reluctantly pulled away. A huge smile spread across my lips.

"I know my limits, I need to keep my composure always so I don't drink like this but fucking Luke wants my girl and I'm not going to let him win."

I pulled her onto me, giving her permission to straddle my hips and then I lay back and just admired her. I can't believe how lucky I am.

"God, you're gorgeous." I told her and she smiled shyly, a perfect blush appearing on the apples of her cheeks. I love it when she blushes.

I tugged on her denim jacket, pulling her down towards me just because I needed to feel her lips on mine again. Things started to get more heated when she tugged on my T-shirt, bringing it higher and I smiled against her mouth.

Her hand sprawled out across my chest, feeling the warmth of my skin and the gentle rise and fall beneath her hand. The darkness wasn't here but even in my drunken state I knew it was probably just around the corner so I pulled back and felt her disappointment.

"I have an idea." I smiled childishly at her and wiggled my body so she fell off and landed onto the grass. I got up and retrieved the ball from within the goal.

"Here." I handed it to Liv and she looked at me with the strangest expression, it made me giggle to myself. "Stand on this spot" I directed her where I wanted her by gently pushing her shoulders. "If you can get the ball into the net once I'll tell you a secret." I wore a knowing smirk but she just looked at me blankly.

"Liam I'm not going to be able to do that." She complained. It made me laugh out loud. I'm completely intoxicated, can't even stand straight. She's in with a good chance of at least scoring one goal.

"Try!" I encouraged explaining my current state like it wasn't already obvious. She bent her leg at the knee and pushed the tip of her toes against the ball. Really pathetically it rolled forward until I stopped it with my foot.

"You have to try." I laughed.

She took a few steps back, determination in her face this time. Maybe she was going to make it hard for me. I widened my legs and bent my knees, focusing on her facial expressions to give me the answers. Those beautiful green orbs flicked to the left and a slow smile grew on my lips as she revealed all of her secrets.

Her kick was okay, it lacked power and control. Like she just kicked it and hoped for the best without using actual skill. I darted to the left and intercepted her goal.

"Better but you told me where you were going to kick it with your eyes. Try again." She let out a frustrated sigh.

This time she kept her eyes only on the ball, trying desperately hard to not look where she planned to shoot. I could see that was hard for her but this time she added more force behind her kick. The ball threw through the air at an uncontrolled speed and went right above my head, hitting the overhead bar.

"Rubbish! The goal's down here. You got two more tries."

"I'm gonna make this shot." She warned with confidence and I laughed, her efforts were cute.

She gave the ball a filthy look and then glanced at me, not anymore pleasant. Then without hesitation she kicked the ball and my body flew through the air with ease to stop it.

"Told me with your eyes again." I placed the ball back down by her feet and I could see she was getting irritated now. "Last shot." I warned with a smile.

As I walked off I felt her warm fingers clasp around my hand so I turned to face her with question. She stepped closer, pressing her body up against mine and I blinked slowly as the desire I felt for her built.

"I'm going to get it this time." There was a certain threatening manner about the way she said that and it resonated somewhere deep. My eyes floated to her lips and as if on purpose she sank her teeth into them.

My eyes glazed over with lust and before I could think about it or control it I gripped her hair and brought her face closer to mine, filling her mouth with a greedy, passionate kiss.

She tasted of love and safety, familiarity and uniqueness rolled into one. I felt like fireworks were going off in my mind, filling the darkness with the most beautiful display of colours pinks, blues, greens, whites. It was magical. But then I realised it wasn't fireworks, it was just the sparks between us.

Olivia was my medicine and I was crazy to doubt she was anything less. Sure she reminded me of everything I tried to leave behind but she also fixed everything that came my way. She was the hope, the reason and the saviour.

I was throughly enjoying myself, lost entirely to her. My hands twisted in the soft golden strands that fell down her back. And my body pressed against her, waiting to feel every inch of her heat. I wanted her, I wanted to be inside her and I was about to escalate things but she pulled back.

"Is it in?" She laughed.

No but I wish it was.

I pulled back to look at her but she was facing away from me. "No Liv, it's not even out." I laughed.

"It's in!" She started jumping up and down frantically and I turned towards the goal which now had a round black and white ball sitting right in the middle.

"That's not fair!" I complained with a scowl.

"This whole game wasn't fair, you said I needed to get it into the back of the net once. I got it into the back of the net. It's not my fault you don't take soccer seriously enough to stay in goal." She defended ferociously. I could see she was very pleased with herself, her face didn't stop beaming.

"Fine. C'mon I'll tell you my secret." I said with a sigh.