See what you think.

J: Guys, I think Tia is pregnant.

L: What?

J: I think Tia is pregnant.

L: Gonna need more than that.

J: Her period app is synced to my phone and it says she is late.

Z: Her period app is synced to your phone??????

L: What???

J: Don't get hooked on the small details, when we are camping just look at her and see what you think.

Z: You want us to look at your girlfriend and tell you if we think she looks pregnant??

L: ... Or you could just ask her.

J: Just see what you think.

***

It's always dark under here but I hope the darkness would hide me well. There's dust and it tickles my nose, itches the back of my throat and clogs up in my eyes.

I can hear his voice outside my door, he is shouting something to my mom but I can't hear what he is saying. I shuffle back more, gathering more dirt on my clothes and close my eyes.

Please don't find me.

"Where are you boy?" I heard his voice shout after the sound of my door crashed against the wall.

I kept my eyes closed because I didn't want them to make a sound if they opened. His heavy footsteps got louder and I couldn't resist the urge to open my eyes because not knowing where he was, was worse than knowing.

Then his boots came into my line of vision, I could see only his boots from underneath my bed. They were black with thick soles and thin laces. They had silver studded toes and although I couldn't see the base I had memorized every detail of the imprint.

His hands dipped under the bed, feeling around for my scrawny flesh. Each one of his gold knuckle dusters shined in the murky air of my home and I tried to avoid the roughness of his hands until suddenly he caught grip.

First his hand clasped around one of my non existent biceps and then his second hand clasped around the other. My child-like self didn't have any meat on my bones and with his furiously tightened grip I honesty felt like my arms were going to snap in two. In a swift motion that caused him no trouble what-so-ever he yanked me out from under my bed, roughly and not caring that I banged my head on the way out.

The boots were next, I knew it.

"Stop!" I yelled, but my voice wasn't loud enough. It was squeaky and pathetic. "STOP!" I tried again.

My body jerked forward, caught sharply by my seat belt and then I fell backwards as the car came to a stop. All eyes were on me and I no idea what had just happened.

"What the fuck Liam?" Jordan shouted, among the loud honks of passing vehicles.

I couldn't be in this car, not with all of these eyes. Not when cold sweat laced my brows and my heart thundered louder than the abuse passing drivers were shouting. I clutched the handle and climbed out of the car. Trying to settle my breathing without having the audience of Jordan, Liv, Lola and Tia.

"Liam?" Olivia asked warily.

"I'm fine." I lied, but I was regaining control of my darkness so I would be fine, eventually. "I fell asleep." I explained. Slowly she took hold of my hand, instantly making me feel safe.