14 | IN WHICH SHE MEETS WITH AN OLD FRIEND

Because the above song is fitting to the chapter❤❤❤❤.

*

'Understandable, but completely unnecessary. I would never cause you harm.'

Something delicate circled her breast. Excitement pulsed between her legs.

'What do you feel now?' he asked.

'Anticipation.'

He chuckled and the sound reverberated along her spine. Malora felt him draw another circle—teasingly, barely touching her. 'And if I told you this was a riding crop, what would you feel?'

A riding crop? Her breath caught.  'Fear.'

The crop swished through the air and landed sharply on her breast. Malora gasped at the sensation. It hurt briefly, but not too bad.

'See?' he asked. 'Nothing to fear. I won't cause you harm.' The crop hit her knees. 'Spread your legs.'

Malora felt even more exposed now. Her heart doubled its tempo, but something inside her was lit with excitement.

He trailed the crop from her knees to the apex between her legs. Right where she was most needy. 'I could whip you here,' he said. 'What do you think about that?'

'I. . .I don't know,' she confessed.

The crop smacked three times in quick succession right near her clit. It stung, but the sting was replaced almost immediately by the need for more.

'And now?' he asked, the crop swishing gentle as a butterfly between her legs.

'More,' she begged. 'I need more.'

The crop circled gently a few times before he snapped it against her aching center. Again and again it struck, each time bringing a pain laced with sweet pleasure. Malora cried out as it hit again.

'You look so good chained before me, pulling against my restraints, in my house, crying for my whip.' The crop tickled her breast once more. 'Your body is begging for release, isn't it?'

'Yes,' she admitted, surprised at how much she needed release. Malora pulled against the chains, wanting to touch herself, to bring herself pleasure if he wouldn't.

'And you'll have it.' The crop smacked against her core once more. 'But not tonight.'

Malora whimpered as she heard him walk away. Somewhere in the room, a drawer opened. She pulled on the chains again. What did he mean, not tonight?

'I'm going to unchain you now,' he said. 'You will go straight to bed. You will sleep naked and you will not touch yourself at all. There will be severe consequences if you disobey.'

He undid the chains one at a time, gently rubbing a sweet-smelling lotion on each wrist. Then he removed the blindfold. 'Do you understand?'

She looked in his deep, green eyes and knew he meant what he said. 'Yes, master T.'

It would be a long night.

*

The smell of bacon woke her the next morning.

Malora jumped out of bed and ran to her watch. Six-thirty. Why was Titan cooking? He hadn't said anything about staying the night, which he'd done twice now.

She rushed through another morning ritual of bed making, brushing her teeth, and dressing. She wasn't sure what time he'd leave. Maybe she'd have time for a shower after her left.

She made it downstairs right at seven. Titan sat at the kitchen table and two places were out.

'Good morning, Malora,' he said. There was an excitement in his voice and eyes that hadn't been there before. 'Did you sleep well?'